reloading gear

Reloading equipment, methods, load data, powder and projectile information.

Re: reloading gear

Post by RoginaJack » 11 Jan 2018, 1:35 pm

:lol: Thanks Oldbloke, yes Super Simplex. Marvelous what a difference "X" makes...
Boom, Boom! Tikka, Tikka, Boom! Shoot first, video later.
RoginaJack
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 11 Jan 2018, 4:27 pm

RoginaJack wrote::lol: Thanks Oldbloke, yes Super Simplex. Marvelous what a difference "X" makes...

:thumbsup: :lol:
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by justgav » 12 Jan 2018, 9:49 am

I am starting out reloading and I have found just trying to copy a good factory. Have a 223 so am copying the OSA stuff that shoots well in my Tikka. Think I have found a good one!
justgav
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by tom604 » 14 Jan 2018, 11:23 am

justgav wrote:I am starting out reloading and I have found just trying to copy a good factory. Have a 223 so am copying the OSA stuff that shoots well in my Tikka. Think I have found a good one!

i went the whole ,load up from min to max in .5 increments in my 223 burnt a lot of powder and lead and in the end settled on a load that's pretty close to a hornady load that shot well out of my gun,,the 308 i went straight to a factory load that shot well and copied that ,a lot less tweaking and i had a round that shot a tad under moa and i haven't played with the seating yet (and as its a hunting rifle most likely wont) This may not be the best way to find a load if your going for tiny holes in paper but it works for a hunting load and you don't burn half the life of your barrel trying to find it jmo :thumbsup:
tom604
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

South Australia

Previous

Return to Reloading ammunition