cz 527 tikkka ringmounts

Rifle scopes, iron sights and optics. Spotting scopes and target acquisition devices.

cz 527 tikkka ringmounts

Post by Leadspitter » 10 May 2019, 11:44 am

G ,day guys ,

Waiting on pta then going to purchase 527 17 hornet sporter , i will need rings.

I have leupold 3 -9 x 40
I would like to use tikka ringmounts with the nylon , sorry , polymer inserts.

The newer 527 'S , have better bolt handle profile to clear ocular bell so thats good

I think i read somewhere that mediums will do the trick , i want to mount the scope as low as possible.

Any of you guys use the tikka ringmounts , or have used the 40 mm leupold ?
Any other suggestions appreciated

Thanks.
Did you hear about the bloke who stopped talking to himself , because of something he said ?
Leadspitter
Private
Private

New South Wales

Re: cz 527 tikkka ringmounts

Post by JimTom » 10 May 2019, 12:31 pm

Maybe consider Warne mounts. They have a vertical split, may look a little odd at first but it grows on you and I have them on 3 out of 5 rifles. I rate them. Of course this is only my opinion and there are many options out there. Not sure about the 527 but my CZ557 has 19mm mounts which the Warnes fit nicely.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Leadspitter » 10 May 2019, 3:18 pm

G , day JT,

I am going with the more conventional rings on this rig. 527 is 15 or 16 mm dovetail

I have vertically split talleys on my 452 neat lookin rings , i am not agaist the VS

I 'll take a look at the warne site

cheers
Did you hear about the bloke who stopped talking to himself , because of something he said ?
Leadspitter
Private
Private

New South Wales

Post by eddahenry » 10 May 2019, 11:06 pm

yes the 527 is a 16mm Dovetail ,, i just use the DIP Picatinny rail than low rings kinda like using mediums with the base
http://www.diproductsinc.com/Detail.asp ... 5&CAT=3600
eddahenry
Private
Private

Western Australia

Return to Scopes, sights and optics