Best value night vision scope deals

Rifle scopes, iron sights and optics. Spotting scopes and target acquisition devices.

Re: Best value night vision scope deals

Post by xDom » 19 Sep 2019, 7:22 pm

Blr243 wrote:I don’t read much into the forum arguments , I just work , hunt , play guitar and piano and take Deisel to the dog park .....I would like to have a good thermal drone within 6 months

What sort of piano do you play?
xDom
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by Blr243 » 19 Sep 2019, 9:12 pm

I have an old beat up European walnut thing that weighs about fifteen tons but it’s out of tune now for a long time and is more of a piece of furniture now .....so I just use a cheap electric keyboard. Ballads , mucking around for myself , terrible technique , no lessons , I just play because I get real good floods of dopamine , I’ll never need drugs because I can get so high naturally just with musical notes , and it’s free !
Blr243
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Elite_Sniper » 07 Oct 2019, 1:23 pm

I know you just mentioned thermal but do you already have any night vision gear?

If not, I would highly recommend you get a combination of gear instead of one piece that takes your full budget.

For $8k you could get a decent setup that’s more well rounded for the full hunting trip, not just the shooting. Something like a pvs14 for navigation ($3k), a handheld thermal for spotting ($2k) and a rifle mounted thermal for shooting ($3k).

And with a combination of tools like that you get a lot more options on how to hunt particular games and conditions.
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want
Elite_Sniper
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Previous

Return to Scopes, sights and optics