Nightforce Price Increase

Rifle scopes, iron sights and optics. Spotting scopes and target acquisition devices.

Nightforce Price Increase

Post by Aliqua » 09 Apr 2020, 5:29 pm

Just got back from my local dealer. Prices for most nightforce scopes have gone up as of 9/4/20.

They said they will honor the prices of stock already in store but expect a 10-15% increase for anything that you need to order in.

Got the NXS 8-32x56, it wasn't affected by the price rise for some reason... just wanted everyone to know incase you are in the market for a new scope.
Aliqua
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Re: Nightforce Price Increase

Post by Ziege » 09 Apr 2020, 5:33 pm

Well with commodity prices rising, markets crashing and our dollar sucking it's little wonder. Until some equilibrium is found whole thing will be on the up n up
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Post by Aliqua » 09 Apr 2020, 7:26 pm

Ziege wrote:Well with commodity prices rising, markets crashing and our dollar sucking it's little wonder. Until some equilibrium is found whole thing will be on the up n up

Agreed, but like I said - opportunity still awaits for anyone wanting to buy stock before the replenishment.
Aliqua
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by Ziege » 09 Apr 2020, 8:11 pm

I jumped ship off expensive scopes after a mate kitted all his out with cheaper ones years ago, just as clear, just as accurate and haven't failed once.

But some like the finer things... So yeah enjoy...
Ziege
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Western Australia

Return to Scopes, sights and optics