Sig Sauer BDX ???

Rifle scopes, iron sights and optics. Spotting scopes and target acquisition devices.

Sig Sauer BDX ???

Post by Diddums » 05 May 2020, 10:13 am

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone on here has or has tried any of the BDX combos from Sig Sauer.
Most of the videos on youtube are the usual reviewers and i have only come across a couple of fair dinkum reviewers.

I don't doubt that the tech doesn't work but was wondering how clear the glass is and if the reticle really is as thick as it seems.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Diddums
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Re: Sig Sauer BDX ???

Post by Pinko » 18 Nov 2021, 8:29 pm

I can vouch for the BDX combos. I have 2x Sierra 3's 6.5-20X52 with a KILO1800 & KILO 2400 rangefinders. Glass is good, reticle size is not an issue. I did a ton of research before pulling the trigger on the first setup.
I though the whole BDX thing might have been a bit of a gimmick, I can assure you the tech is solid, no messing around after you do the initial setup.
The Sig Sauer Scopes are mounted on two Lithgow LA102 .223's. The Original intention was to teach the kids a bit more about ballistics and calculating holdovers, with out them losing interest doing the calculations for longer shots. Well it worked so I grabbed the second combo with the Kilo2400.

IMO the best smart scope system out there.No mucking around. To take a shot just range and shoot.
Pinko
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Return to Scopes, sights and optics