Element optics

Rifle scopes, iron sights and optics. Spotting scopes and target acquisition devices.

Element optics

Post by deye243 » 09 Sep 2021, 12:12 am

G'day has anybody had anything to do with element optics I was interested in the titan never heard of them. story I was given company is run by the bloke who started Nightforce they are definitely built like a tank and way half a ton so I think they have potential just don't want to drop that kind of money on something that is not much good any help appreciated .

https://element-optics.com/product/titan/
deye243
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Re: Element optics

Post by LawrenceA » 09 Sep 2021, 11:21 am

No experience with them but look pretty good for the dough.
One well placed shot is all it takes.
LawrenceA
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by deye243 » 09 Sep 2021, 6:18 pm

Yes they do but it takes me a while to save up $1,400 and I don't throw it away on a something I can't research
deye243
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by scoot » 09 Sep 2021, 6:59 pm

Started in collaboration with airgunners. Notably Matt dubber, Ted bier and I believe was funded by fx airguns. Used to watch a lot of Matt and teds airgun videos and vaguely recall snippets of info coming out before they were released overseas.
There is a bunch of "element" promo type videos by Matt on airgun 101. A lot of reviews say they're built to a high standard, comparing them to unnamed top brands (think nightforce). Japanese glass in most but the cheaper models are Chinese glass. Nice turrets and tracking. Good list of features for price point.
Was interested in a ffp model before they came out but went with another option cos I'm impatient.
I'd love to tell you more but I have a goldfish memory and haven't even seen any in the flesh.
scoot
Corporal
Corporal

South Australia

Return to Scopes, sights and optics