GSCI S-675

Rifle scopes, iron sights and optics. Spotting scopes and target acquisition devices.

Re: GSCI S-675

Post by anotherben » 19 Oct 2021, 7:59 am

I actually had a guy with a trail 2 XP50 at my place yesterday, he was concerned about the image quality more than anything else. I showed him my GSCI 675 and his words were "that's more like optical".

The GSCI have a different thermal image to anything else on the market. They create a beautiful natural looking image is the only way I can describe it, they also shoot like glass. I've never had a more accurate thermal scope on the bench than my GSCI scopes.

The other thing I love is that the screen brightness is significantly less than other scopes on the market, makes it much easier on the eye for longer periods of time in the field.
anotherben
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Re: GSCI S-675

Post by niteowl » 19 Oct 2021, 12:07 pm

anotherben wrote:I actually had a guy with a trail 2 XP50 at my place yesterday, he was concerned about the image quality more than anything else. I showed him my GSCI 675 and his words were "that's more like optical".

The GSCI have a different thermal image to anything else on the market. They create a beautiful natural looking image is the only way I can describe it, they also shoot like glass. I've never had a more accurate thermal scope on the bench than my GSCI scopes.

The other thing I love is that the screen brightness is significantly less than other scopes on the market, makes it much easier on the eye for longer periods of time in the field.

Could not have said it better myself ;) ;) :lol:
niteowl
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Previous

Return to Scopes, sights and optics