Vortex vs werotech

Rifle scopes, iron sights and optics. Spotting scopes and target acquisition devices.

Vortex vs werotech

Post by phill55phill » 19 Oct 2021, 4:26 pm

Anyone on here had both vortex and zero tech scopes are the comparable .i have a 6x24 diamondback and have been looking at the equivlant zerotech as it is australian company
phill55phill
Private
Private

South Australia

Re: Vortex vs werotech

Post by bladeracer » 19 Oct 2021, 5:08 pm

phill55phill wrote:Anyone on here had both vortex and zero tech scopes are the comparable .i have a 6x24 diamondback and have been looking at the equivlant zerotech as it is australian company

An Aussie company that imports the product out of China is my understanding.
Really no different to buying from any other Aussie company importing optics from China.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by disco stu » 19 Oct 2021, 8:29 pm

Yeah, you can even see them branded on aliexpress, there is a chance they aren't legit ones but in this case I highly suspect they are the same.

I have no knowledge of how good the zero tech scopes are though, just because they're Chinese made doesn't automatically equal crap. Just means they're an importer
disco stu
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by bladeracer » 20 Oct 2021, 12:49 am

disco stu wrote:Yeah, you can even see them branded on aliexpress, there is a chance they aren't legit ones but in this case I highly suspect they are the same.

I have no knowledge of how good the zero tech scopes are though, just because they're Chinese made doesn't automatically equal crap. Just means they're an importer

Yep, nothing wrong with Chinese manufacturing these days.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Briza » 20 Oct 2021, 9:13 am

I'll be getting a ZeroTech Vengeance 4-20x50 R3 to top a CZ 457 Varmint MTR when it finally arrives.
Briza
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by Downunder » 22 Oct 2021, 4:59 am

Entry level Chinese scope glass is garbage, even the Phillipines exceeds it.
Downunder
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Return to Scopes, sights and optics