sytong ht66

Rifle scopes, iron sights and optics. Spotting scopes and target acquisition devices.

sytong ht66

Post by northdude » 14 Aug 2022, 3:19 pm

tried the search thing on here but didnt come up with anything. anyone using one? Any good?
22 hornets and most things 6.5
northdude
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New Zealand

Re: sytong ht66

Post by northdude » 16 Aug 2022, 2:59 pm

You guys not allowed n v over there
northdude
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New Zealand

Post by scoot » 16 Aug 2022, 3:31 pm

Sytong is another version of the pard. I have an owl l3 which is another version of the pard scope (not clip on). It's pretty good for the money when compared to other stuff in the same market. The Chinese do pack a lot of stuff (most you don't need) into their products. It's probably not as refined, supported or current tech as the latest pard but for the right price I couldn't pick a lot of difference.
scoot
Corporal
Corporal

South Australia

Post by northdude » 16 Aug 2022, 4:48 pm

from what I've seen online the ht66 looks pretty good I went ahead and ordered one. First foray into nv
northdude
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New Zealand

Post by scoot » 16 Aug 2022, 5:06 pm

In terms of seeing in the dark it's not a lot of money. If nothing else it gives you an idea of what it's like shooting through a digital device. It's a lot different to an optical scope. You will get a feel for what you like, what works and doesn't. This will serve you well if you step it up in the future.
scoot
Corporal
Corporal

South Australia

Post by northdude » 17 Aug 2022, 11:57 am

It turned up today. Looking forward to having a play.
northdude
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New Zealand

Post by northdude » 21 Aug 2022, 10:25 am

So ive had it in the back yard using it by itself looking at stuff in the dark and it appears to work really well. Mind you i dont own anything else like this to compare it to. Mounts to a couple of rifles well and is nice and clear when combined with a scope. Menu is easy to navigate although not quite sure what a couple of settings actually do...
northdude
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New Zealand

Post by Tess18 » 11 Feb 2024, 5:59 am

I bought a sytong HT 66 add on from East Anglia Optics used to have a pard but the sytong has more settings, day vision, black white night vision and green which is the anti glare night vision. Plus it’s simple to use to set up use x and y axis to put the dot center of the crossairs and the way you go. Also the buttons are so much better and quieter than the pard models! Plus there cheaper…
Tess18
Recruit
Recruit

United Kingdom

Return to Scopes, sights and optics