Glasses and Scopes

Rifle scopes, iron sights and optics. Spotting scopes and target acquisition devices.

Re: Glasses and Scopes

Post by bigfellascott » 04 Jun 2015, 9:42 pm

brett1868 wrote:
Soft as you blokes just wait till they put chemicals into your eyes then laser them round and then tell you your not going to be driving for over 6 weeks!!!!

Get a prostrate exam by a Dr with fingers size of "D" cell batteries then ask who's soft :lol: :lol: :lol: I still can't sit right....Seems the older I get the more holes they want to poke....

You sure it was a finger! :lol: its a dead giveaway if he has both his hands on ya shoulders! :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by brett1868 » 04 Jun 2015, 10:10 pm

You sure it was a finger! :lol: its a dead giveaway if he has both his hands on ya shoulders! :D

You're a cruel cruel man...had to be his finger, he called me the next day asking for his wedding ring back and I was happy to oblige cause I managed to keep his watch :D . A tip for those approaching their 40's and considering a prostrate exam, there's no such thing as too much lube.
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 04 Jun 2015, 11:28 pm

brett1868 wrote:

You're a cruel cruel man...had to be his finger, he called me the next day asking for his wedding ring back and I was happy to oblige cause I managed to keep his watch :D . A tip for those approaching their 40's and considering a prostrate exam, there's no such thing as too much lube.

:lol: :lol: I'll pay that! :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Norton » 05 Jun 2015, 11:36 am

bigfellascott wrote:Is that the one where they blow air into your eye with the special machine? that's what they did to me the other day to test pressure etc, no big deal :shock:

It's done with air now.

The previous iteration was like a plastic pinky finger size rod that physically pushed. Gently... but it's definitely not something I'd rush back to for fun.
CZ 550 American Safari Magnum in .416 Rigby

Other puny calibre rifles... What man would want you now?
Norton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 05 Jun 2015, 11:48 am

Norton wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:Is that the one where they blow air into your eye with the special machine? that's what they did to me the other day to test pressure etc, no big deal :shock:

It's done with air now.

The previous iteration was like a plastic pinky finger size rod that physically pushed. Gently... but it's definitely not something I'd rush back to for fun.

Yeah mate, that's what they used the other day at SpecSavers, might be diff in other Optometrists? :unknown:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Harper » 09 Jun 2015, 11:39 am

I'm due for a routine eye exam but maybe I'll skip it :lol:
Savage 14/114 American Classic 30-06 Springfield
Savage Axis 25-06 Remington
Harper
Corporal
Corporal