Talley lightweight One peice mounts for commercial Mauser 98

Rifle scopes, iron sights and optics. Spotting scopes and target acquisition devices.

Talley lightweight One peice mounts for commercial Mauser 98

Post by MalleeFarmer » 27 Apr 2016, 8:11 pm

Where can I get these I cannot find them anywhere they have them for everything but a Mauser can only find online in USA no Aus shipping..... Help please.
"Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals and happiness." Thomas Jefferson
MalleeFarmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Re: Talley lightweight One peice mounts for commercial Mause

Post by No1Mk3 » 04 May 2016, 3:59 pm

G'day MalleeFarmer,
Can Impact not get these in for you? They deal in a large range of Talley mounts, surely they could order it for you. Otherwise, OpticsPlanet does International shipping and carry a large range of Talley mounts. I asume you have tried Midway Aus? Other than that, you may need to contact Talley direct, Cheers
No1Mk3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by MalleeFarmer » 04 May 2016, 6:45 pm

Yea cheers No1 tried midway they don't get em in. Impact I will find out on cheers for the help mate.

MF
"Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals and happiness." Thomas Jefferson
MalleeFarmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by Varmtr » 05 May 2016, 2:07 pm

Try SJS Trading in Melbourne on 0408644655 they deal with Talley. Another option is send a email to Murphy Precision in the state's they maybe able to help you as well.
Varmtr
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Return to Scopes, sights and optics