Front sight to suit anschutz 1450

Rifle scopes, iron sights and optics. Spotting scopes and target acquisition devices.

Front sight to suit anschutz 1450

Post by Bent Arrow » 18 Jun 2017, 8:17 am

Hi.

Im looking for a replacement front sight to suit a 1450. I really only need the post but if you've got the ramp and hood as well that would be great.

Cheers
Bent Arrow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

South Australia

Re: Front sight to suit anschutz 1450

Post by deanp100 » 18 Jun 2017, 8:46 am

See how you go with others but I have a box of sights (dozens) enroute from Canada . I am sure one of them will fit if you are still looking. It is going snail mail but can't be too far away.

Deano
deanp100
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Bent Arrow » 18 Jun 2017, 1:10 pm

Thanks, much appreciated
Bent Arrow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

South Australia

Post by bladeracer » 18 Jun 2017, 1:35 pm

Bent Arrow wrote:Hi.

Im looking for a replacement front sight to suit a 1450. I really only need the post but if you've got the ramp and hood as well that would be great.

Cheers

If a 1516 would fit I know of a rifle being scrapped. Might be too late but I could chase it up tomorrow.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Bent Arrow » 18 Jun 2017, 6:00 pm

It might fit. If the rifle is being scrapped anyway, please grab the sight for me if you can. Thanks in advance
Bent Arrow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

South Australia

Post by bladeracer » 18 Jun 2017, 6:12 pm

Bent Arrow wrote:It might fit. If the rifle is being scrapped anyway, please grab the sight for me if you can. Thanks in advance

My local dealer had it last week. I've sent him a message and hopefully he still has it.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bladeracer » 21 Jun 2017, 11:43 am

bladeracer wrote:
Bent Arrow wrote:It might fit. If the rifle is being scrapped anyway, please grab the sight for me if you can. Thanks in advance

My local dealer had it last week. I've sent him a message and hopefully he still has it.

I had a look at the Annie 1516.
Both sights are dovetailed with no holes for a ramp, and the front is missing anyway - sorry about that.
Did any 1516 model come with dovetailed front sight or is it more likely an aftermarket barrel?
The rear sight is a simple flip-up like a Ruger, although the dovetail looks wider than Ruger's.
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Bent Arrow » 21 Jun 2017, 1:08 pm

Thanks for checking it out, it's greatly appreciated. I have no idea if the dovetail is original or after market.......
Bent Arrow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

South Australia

Return to Scopes, sights and optics