pyramid air

Rifle scopes, iron sights and optics. Spotting scopes and target acquisition devices.

pyramid air

Post by John 60 » 05 Apr 2018, 10:12 am

hi just recently went to purchase my second scope form pyramid air. The first one I bought arrived with a few hiccups concerning address, for some reason the state fell off the delivery address, but luckily I picked it up and got onto ups . The second scope checked everything looked good, awaiting delivery and after a couple days received a refund from paypal minus 110$ for shipment to and from the states. Contacted pyramid air and was told ups contacted me and I no longer wanted it as I never ordered it? Contacted ups and they couldn't give me an answer. I went to pyramid airs ordering page and tried to order another scope, when I got to selecting shipping method , the state (province) dropped off the order. I've since contacted pyramid air and was basically told no refund, they didnt think their system was faulty and one rep said it did that because they don't send orders to Australia. I went through pyramid air as i believed them to be reputable from the feed back on several forums. At any rate this is just a heads up for anyone looking at going down the same path.. john
John 60
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Re: pyramid air

Post by Gwion » 05 Apr 2018, 10:22 am

Never heard of them but will steer clear. Just sounds like a headache. Cheers.
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by Gaznazdiak » 05 Apr 2018, 10:22 am

I haven't dealt with them, but if you're looking for quality scopes at great prices Nick Wake at
https://www.tacticalscope.co.uk/about-us-1-w.asp
is the man to see.
I got my Hawke Sidewinder ED 10-50×60 from him cheaper than I could get it from Hawke themselves. Good to deal with, scope arrived in Australia from the UK 6 days.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by bladeracer » 05 Apr 2018, 3:58 pm

John 60 wrote:hi just recently went to purchase my second scope form pyramid air. The first one I bought arrived with a few hiccups concerning address, for some reason the state fell off the delivery address, but luckily I picked it up and got onto ups . The second scope checked everything looked good, awaiting delivery and after a couple days received a refund from paypal minus 110$ for shipment to and from the states. Contacted pyramid air and was told ups contacted me and I no longer wanted it as I never ordered it? Contacted ups and they couldn't give me an answer. I went to pyramid airs ordering page and tried to order another scope, when I got to selecting shipping method , the state (province) dropped off the order. I've since contacted pyramid air and was basically told no refund, they didnt think their system was faulty and one rep said it did that because they don't send orders to Australia. I went through pyramid air as i believed them to be reputable from the feed back on several forums. At any rate this is just a heads up for anyone looking at going down the same path.. john

I've heard other stories about UPS discovering something is firearm related and refusing to complete the delivery.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by John 60 » 06 Apr 2018, 6:22 am

just as a follow up, paypal got them to refund my freight fees. hooray for paypal they are the best
John 60
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Return to Scopes, sights and optics