Security Six holster

Semi automatic and single shot handguns, revolvers and other pistols

Security Six holster

Post by Southpaw » 04 Mar 2020, 8:50 am

Hi does anyone know of any gun shops around Melb that carry half decent handgun holsters? Looking for a leather one for a 4” security six.

Cheers :D
Southpaw
Recruit
Recruit

Tasmania

Re: Security Six holster

Post by No1Mk3 » 04 Mar 2020, 6:20 pm

G'day Southpaw,
Due to the enormous range of holsters available, no one carries a large range but everyone can order one in for you. What do you mean by "decent"?, for comp?, for Service?, Len Steele would have a few choices (Armoury & Ammunition, Dandenong) but anyone could order a Hellweg for you. Cheers.
No1Mk3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Chinballs » 04 Mar 2020, 10:31 pm

What discipline you are shooting or whether its just for at the range to save you bagging it would be a big help as it dictates the type of holster you will need.

In a previous job I used a Safariland 7920 (Hellweg make something similar but will probably be dearer) which has a thumbreak but that sort of holster isn't much good for something like ICORE or IPSC.
Chinballs
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Southpaw » 10 Mar 2020, 10:01 pm

Hi, thanks for the replys,
Holster will be mainly for the range, but am starting single action as soon as I get the time, (the club have said I can use my security six to start with if I promise not to use it in double-action) :thumbsup:
Southpaw
Recruit
Recruit

Tasmania

Return to Pistols - Semi-automatic handguns and revolvers