CZ supply issues

Semi automatic and single shot handguns, revolvers and other pistols

CZ supply issues

Post by Tubs » 04 Nov 2020, 5:27 am

Just curious - no CZ's new for sale on usedguns. Is there a supply issues getting them into the country/COVID issue?
Tubs
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Re: CZ supply issues

Post by scoot » 04 Nov 2020, 9:54 am

Must be.... I enquired about a cz457 in mdt chassis last month and was told there's 28 on back order already with no date set for stock. :(
scoot
Corporal
Corporal

South Australia

Post by Sarco » 04 Nov 2020, 8:08 pm

Winchester Australia appears to be the importer so probably worth sending them an email and asking the question.

I recently finally received a S&W M&P in 40Cal that I have had on order since early May 2020, though a completely different importer
Sarco
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by Bsoamab » 08 Nov 2020, 6:02 am

Based on my experiences I'd say yes.

I've rung around a couple places and they all say that stock is limited because it's slow to arrive from America.

Goes for guns and parts.

Makes sense give the current situation. Not fun for us though.
Bsoamab
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by rc42 » 08 Nov 2020, 6:40 pm

There are supply issues affecting lots of imports into Australia, especially firearms it seems.

I ordered a Walther air pistol in June but the only importer in Australia couldn't get any firearms through air freight so had to use sea freight. A shipment from Europe was expected to arrive in November but now it's delayed to January (maybe).

For the online gun stores that show stock levels you can see more and more items running out and going to 'backorder' and I suspect the delivery delays are very optimistic Hopefully there is enough ammunition in stock at gun stores and importers or we are going to see the same shortages that the US are having.
rc42
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Return to Pistols - Semi-automatic handguns and revolvers