Shipping pistol from QLD to WA

Semi automatic and single shot handguns, revolvers and other pistols

Shipping pistol from QLD to WA

Post by Italianorama » 11 Aug 2021, 7:19 pm

Hi everyone
Bought a second hand pistol from a private seller from qld, he uses Cleaver firearms as dealer, they sent the gun today to Arms & Armour in Perth, they won’t send any firearms to any other dealers in WA apparently.
Anyone from Perth has ordered anything from them?
Wondering how long is going to take, they have informed me it might take a while.
Cheers
Italianorama
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Re: Shipping pistol from QLD to WA

Post by brett » 06 Sep 2021, 11:08 am

yes have ordered a few handguns from cleavers to WA. last one went to claremont firearms about a year ago. took a couple of weeks from memory. some gunshops here dont like taking guns from cleavers. i assume its because cleavers sell so much cheaper than WA shops.
brett
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by YoungSC » 27 Jul 2022, 6:50 pm

For those who've bought this way, do Perth Arms & Armour contact you when they've unpacked and processed the pallet, or do we need to be proactive and contact them?
YoungSC
Private
Private

-

Post by Barbarian » 28 Jul 2022, 12:23 am

Last Handgun I had sent from Cleavers arrived at Roy Alexander’s without issue, they gave me a call when it came in.
Barbarian
Private
Private

Western Australia

Post by geoff » 28 Jul 2022, 3:00 pm

YoungSC wrote:For those who've bought this way, do Perth Arms & Armour contact you when they've unpacked and processed the pallet, or do we need to be proactive and contact them?

I have bought some projies from Cleavers through him and I found him reasonably proactive. Be aware that he gets all of his Cleavers stuff lumped together in the one big order, instead of sending one gun at a time, they'll wait until there is a few to make it economic. Bear in mind that it might not have even left Cleavers yet

Cleavers will mark it as Shipped even if its just been put on the pile to come to WA, figuratively speaking. Your cleavers order status isnt representative of whether it's actually gone out on a truck or not.
geoff
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by YoungSC » 28 Jul 2022, 6:19 pm

Thanks gents
YoungSC
Private
Private

-

Return to Pistols - Semi-automatic handguns and revolvers