Have CZ 75 pistols always been uncommon in Australia?

Semi automatic and single shot handguns, revolvers and other pistols

Re: Have CZ 75 pistols always been uncommon in Australia?

Post by Bugman » 09 Mar 2022, 9:38 am

If you already haven't, give Paul Britten from Terrey Hills Gun Shop a call. He has a wealth of knowledge of CZ's. He may be able to shed some light on the sights etc.
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by jwai86 » 14 Mar 2022, 9:58 pm

Bugman wrote:If you already haven't, give Paul Britten from Terrey Hills Gun Shop a call. He has a wealth of knowledge of CZ's. He may be able to shed some light on the sights etc.

Unfortunately, Paul wasn't particularly helpful this time around. Anyway, I may be able to get hold of a set of LPA sights through a connection at my club, and I've ordered the factory plastic and rubber grips from a seller in the Czech Republic. Returning the grips to their stock configuration can't be the worst thing that could be done to the pistol.
jwai86
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Bugman » 15 Mar 2022, 4:08 pm

jwai86 wrote:
Bugman wrote:If you already haven't, give Paul Britten from Terrey Hills Gun Shop a call. He has a wealth of knowledge of CZ's. He may be able to shed some light on the sights etc.

Unfortunately, Paul wasn't particularly helpful this time around. Anyway, I may be able to get hold of a set of LPA sights through a connection at my club, and I've ordered the factory plastic and rubber grips from a seller in the Czech Republic. Returning the grips to their stock configuration can't be the worst thing that could be done to the pistol.

Try Grycols direct as they are the LPA agents. I bought a set for one of my handguns from them direct. Worth a try.
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by jwai86 » 16 Mar 2022, 10:15 am

Bugman wrote:Try Grycols direct as they are the LPA agents. I bought a set for one of my handguns from them direct. Worth a try.

My club contact operates a business that sells shooting supplies and accessories, and said he can sell me a set of LPA sights cheaply. What we are trying to do right now is confirm that the sight set that is meant to fit my CZ 75B matches its dovetail cut.
jwai86
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Previous

Return to Pistols - Semi-automatic handguns and revolvers