Pistols - Who Shoots Pistols?

Semi automatic and single shot handguns, revolvers and other pistols

Re: Pistols - Who Shoots Pistols?

Post by sandgroperbill » 15 Oct 2015, 11:06 am

So i need to give your missus affection after i go hunting?

I don't even know her... :sarcasm:
sandgroperbill
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Western Australia

Post by KWhorenet » 15 Oct 2015, 11:22 am

Title_II wrote: I only carry a revolver when......maybe at a BBQ or something. Because I have a nice revolver holster...

Accessorising your BBQ attire ? Hmmm the brown holster to match the brown reefs perhaps. :thumbsup:
KWhorenet
Sergeant
Sergeant

-

Post by brett1868 » 15 Oct 2015, 11:25 am

sandgroperbill wrote:So i need to give your missus affection after i go hunting?

I don't even know her... :sarcasm:

Guess I could have worded the last post better but if you get to Sydney you're welcome to offer her some affection :) I warn you though that East European women can be real ball breakers :)
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by sandgroperbill » 16 Oct 2015, 12:29 am

Mate, I have a lot of Irish family. Irish women aren't afraid to hit you over the head with a cast iron frying pan...
sandgroperbill
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Western Australia

Post by Title_II » 16 Oct 2015, 2:21 am

KWhorenet wrote:
Title_II wrote: I only carry a revolver when......maybe at a BBQ or something. Because I have a nice revolver holster...

Accessorising your BBQ attire ? Hmmm the brown holster to match the brown reefs perhaps. :thumbsup:

Mate, I lived in New Jersey, USA the majority of my life. It's a terrible place where you need a license to buy guns, can't carry a gun, and I lived to see them start restricting some guns.

When I moved to the rest of America, I came out of the gun safe like a middle aged, married homosexual comes out of the closet - with a running start and a flying leap! :D

I am - Gun Man! :)
Title_II
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Eduardo » 16 Oct 2015, 10:41 am

Title_II wrote:
KWhorenet wrote:

Mate, I lived in New Jersey, USA the majority of my life. It's a terrible place where you need a license to buy guns, can't carry a gun, and I lived to see them start restricting some guns.

When I moved to the rest of America, I came out of the gun safe like a middle aged, married homosexual comes out of the closet - with a running start and a flying leap! :D

I am - Gun Man! :)

And I'm still stuck in NY. One day I will move to America.
A volatile mixture of implacable OCD and vexatiuous ADD.
Eduardo
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

United States of America

Post by Pilch » 22 Oct 2015, 9:13 am

Title_II wrote:[When I moved to the rest of America, I came out of the gun safe like a middle aged, married homosexual comes out of the closet - with a running start and a flying leap! :D

:lol: :lol:
Pilch
Private
Private

Victoria

Previous

Return to Pistols - Semi-automatic handguns and revolvers