Chicken Smasher 2017

Semi automatic and single shot handguns, revolvers and other pistols

Chicken Smasher 2017

Post by brett1868 » 10 Jan 2017, 8:04 pm

Most of the good members here are probably unaware of the war myself, Wylie27 & ItsMe have been waging against the chickens. The enemy is tough and unrelenting, the little buggers refuse to fall without a fight. It's a war we're losing and I can't let the thought of defeat enter my mind so I've searched the world to find the ultimate chicken smasher and believe I've finally found it.

I present the Volquartsen Scorpion 1911 in all it's modern high tech rapid fire tacticool glory. It's currently sporting a Kahles K624i FFP scope for those long 25m shots, NightForce Titanium 20moa 1 piece mount, DLC Bolt for high cyclic rate of fire to repel chicken charge downs, Blast compensator so I can stay on target no matter how fast I fire, Ergonomic bolt cocker for rapid reloads, Hogue grips for added smashing stability, Black scary military appearance barrel and green frame to lull the chickens into a false sense of security. There's also a red dot laser with action cam so I can relive all the chicken smashing action in HD glory, Atlas BiPod with the high coefficient of friction feet to aid in those long range anti chicken sniper engagements.

IMG_2942.JPG
Chicken Smasher 2017
IMG_2942.JPG (108.03 KiB) Viewed 3257 times

A message for the anti's that may be getting their panties in a bunch, this is a piss take so get over yourself :)
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Re: Chicken Smasher 2017

Post by Wylie27 » 10 Jan 2017, 8:48 pm

Geez and you mocked me when I was going to rot a red dot to the Walther.

I hate those chickens!
Wylie27
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by brett1868 » 10 Jan 2017, 9:35 pm

Wylie27 wrote:Geez and you mocked me when I was going to rot a red dot to the Walther.

I hate those chickens!

You flogged me last comp so I need to employ psychological warfare and wads of cash if I'm to stand any chance next comp :)
How's my posting?
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by juststarting » 10 Jan 2017, 10:59 pm

I was expecting thread about musturbation, but I like this too.
---
https://reloadingstudio.com
juststarting
Captain
Captain

Victoria

Post by Wylie27 » 11 Jan 2017, 5:42 am

JS,

You never know. He may have ;)
Wylie27
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Supaduke » 11 Jan 2017, 6:23 am

I'm sure that will ride comfortably in a holster too :)
Supaduke
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by Bent Arrow » 11 Jan 2017, 7:32 am

You guys should go to Norfolk Island. Plenty of feral chickens all over the island that are fair game............ :-)
Bent Arrow
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

South Australia

Post by spEKTre » 15 Jan 2017, 9:08 am

A Volqueersome Ruger is like sticking lipstick on a pig !
spEKTre
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by brett1868 » 15 Jan 2017, 6:57 pm

spEKTre wrote:A Volqueersome Ruger is like sticking lipstick on a pig !

True but this is not a Ruger with tacked on Volquartsen bits, every part of this pistol is made by Volquartsen and at >$2k it'll want to be. Yes, they have copied the basic design of the Mk2 / 3 but that's where it stops and no different to bolt action Savage being a copy of a bolt action Sako but the difference is in the quality.

That said, I managed to get to the range today with Wylie27 and get a couple hundred rounds through it. Very impressive groups even at 50m with my poor eyesight and open sights. I'm going to slap a pistol scope on this thing and see what it's really capable of achieving. 25m groups were around 1.5" on open sights unsupported and under an inch at 10m so those pesky chickens are screwed next comp :)
How's my posting?
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Return to Pistols - Semi-automatic handguns and revolvers