IPSC Clubs Victoria

Semi automatic and single shot handguns, revolvers and other pistols

IPSC Clubs Victoria

Post by Patty93 » 08 Jun 2017, 9:47 pm

Hi all,

Moving down from Sydney to Melbourne and looking for a good IPSC friendly club. I have been shooting pistols with work for the last 6 years however only last year got my pistol licence in NSW and got my holster certification with IPSC. I am looking for advice on clubs that you guys recommend that:
- don't cost an arm and leg
- allow me to train in my own time (as I need to maintain currencies with pistols for work)
- are friendly and full of guys who share a common interest in shooting and not know alls
Look forwards to hearing about where you guys are shooting and maybe even meeting some of you!

Kind regards

Patty
Patty93
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Re: IPSC Clubs Victoria

Post by schism » 03 Aug 2017, 3:37 pm

I'd be interested in knowing the same. Have you enquired with the Melton Pistol Club? I have no direct experience with them, but there website says something about how you can use their facilities any day? Probably best to contact them to confirm if that's actually the case.

Personally, I'm looking to join a pistol club in Victoria for IPSC, too. I'm hoping to get a spot in the next intro day with the PPLA at little river range in September (I missed out for august unfortunately).
schism
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by pomemax » 05 Aug 2017, 12:35 am

ring IPSC up and ask them
pomemax
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales