LP10E grip

Semi automatic and single shot handguns, revolvers and other pistols

LP10E grip

Post by swilso » 28 Mar 2018, 2:37 pm

Hoping to find a new large size grip for a Steyr LP10E. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for shops that may have second hand ones or if there is a WTB section of this forum?
swilso
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Re: LP10E grip

Post by brett1868 » 28 Mar 2018, 4:32 pm

Fairly unique pistol and I'm in a similar position with my Walther SSP-E, I gave up trying to source grips for it. See if you can locate the importer as they'd be the best bet on getting grips. I thought it was Winchester Aus but apparently they don't bring in that model, where was it sourced from?
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Daddybang » 28 Mar 2018, 4:39 pm

Doesn't trekkin do grips as well as stocks. Might be an option if ya can't source one! :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by swilso » 02 Apr 2018, 8:30 pm

brett1868 wrote:Fairly unique pistol and I'm in a similar position with my Walther SSP-E, I gave up trying to source grips for it. See if you can locate the importer as they'd be the best bet on getting grips. I thought it was Winchester Aus but apparently they don't bring in that model, where was it sourced from?

Not sure where from originally, I got it second hand. Looks like I may have to go a new one eventually if I can’t find a second hand one.
swilso
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 03 Apr 2018, 9:49 am

fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Return to Pistols - Semi-automatic handguns and revolvers