Vehicle Vandalisation while parked and away hunting

Four wheel driving. Vehicle modifications. Off road driving and recovery techniques. Towing and miscellaneous vehicle topics.

Re: Vehicle Vandalisation while parked and away hunting

Post by bigrich » 06 Aug 2019, 5:39 pm

bigfellascott wrote:Bung some Rainbow Pride Stickers on it, I'm sure it will be fine then.

y'know scott , i was thinking that in the spirit of public relations , you could take your rainbow stickered vehicle to the next sydney mardi gras . ;) i'm not judging, but there must be some gay shooters in the sport who could demonstrate to the general public how accepting , law abiding and inclusive the shooting community is . there must be some gay shooters out there , i mean who keeps buying all those muzzle braked 308 and 6.5 man bun tacticool rifles ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: okay , abuse and trolling commence now ............ :D :thumbsup:

:drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Queensland

Re: Vehicle Vandalisation while parked and away hunting

Post by flutch » 06 Aug 2019, 8:46 pm

TassieTiger wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:NO no probs ever. You can get apps that can detect cameras now!

Really?? Do you have s link - I’ve lost some of mine...

the apps use the camera on the phone/tab to pick up the IR signal from the trail cams. if they have been lost where you put them, likelihood is theyre flat and no app will find them.
Rossi S/S 410
Lanber U/O 12 gauge
Ruger 22lr
Remington 270 win
Howa 223
Weatherby 300 Winmag
flutch
Corporal
Corporal

Western Australia

Previous

Return to Four wheel driving and off road travel