How do you carry?

Camping, fishing and outdoor recreational activities. Tips, equipment, accessories, hiking and outdoor cooking.

Re: How do you carry?

Post by Westy » 12 Feb 2015, 5:59 pm

In recent times I've been seen around the farm tucking my 303 into my shorts, I'm finding it's the best way to carry such a Bloody heavy rifle!!!!!
I find Pyjama pants best as it goes straight into the fly with out a problem!!!!!
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.
Westy
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by pajamatime » 12 Feb 2015, 6:13 pm

Westy wrote:In recent times I've been seen around the farm tucking my 303 into my shorts, I'm finding it's the best way to carry such a Bloody heavy rifle!!!!!
I find Pyjama pants best as it goes straight into the fly with out a problem!!!!!

now thats gangsta... :thumbsup:
The Prudent see the evil and hide but the Naive keep going and are punished for it
pajamatime
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by trekin » 13 Feb 2015, 5:52 am

Westy wrote:In recent times I've been seen around the farm tucking my 303 into my shorts, I'm finding it's the best way to carry such a Bloody heavy rifle!!!!!

Now I have a picture of Jackie Lambie (who's after a man with a large package) chasing Westy around the farm in my head ................... Cue the Benny Hill chase music. :clap: :lol:
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Westy » 13 Feb 2015, 7:00 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
trekin you got some pretty scary stuff floating around in that head of yours!!!!! :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.
Westy
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by trekin » 13 Feb 2015, 9:03 am

Westy wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
trekin you got some pretty scary stuff floating around in that head of yours!!!!! :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahh... recognition by my peers finally. :drinks:
Image Rifle stock and pistol grip reproduction.
"legally obligated to be a victim in this country"
I earned every grey hair I have.
trekin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Rocker » 13 Feb 2015, 6:42 pm

trekin wrote:Ahh... recognition by my peers finally. :drinks:

Not recognition so much as they're paying attention to you now for safety reasons :P :lol:
Sako A7 30-06
Marlin 1895 Guide Gun 45-70
Rocker
Corporal
Corporal

South Australia

Return to Camping, fishing and outdoor recreation