Doomsday prep / Bugging out

Camping, fishing and outdoor recreational activities. Tips, equipment, accessories, hiking and outdoor cooking.

Re: Doomsday prep / Bugging out

Post by Gwion » 10 Aug 2015, 3:58 pm

I don't see any harm in stating that you believe cannabis should be decriminalised. Abiding by laws and agreeing with them are two separate things.

Besides, the argument to decriminialise cannabis for recreational and/or medical use is getting rather confused with the argument to legalise commercial growing of fiber hemp. Although both are cannabis products, they come from distinctly different plants that have absolutely no cross over in production values.

Legally regulated and separate industries of both hemp fiber cannabis and medicinal/recreational marijuana cannabis would likely be an economic boon for this country. Providing employment and income to rural areas by providing a cash crop option that can be readily grown on marginal land that couldn't viably produce food crops or sustain grazing, as well as alleviating the economic burden of prosecuting the use of what is largely a "mostly harmless" substance.

Still, i don't know how relevant it is to "bugging out"...
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Re: Doomsday prep / Bugging out

Post by Grated » 11 Aug 2015, 10:20 am

pajamatime wrote:I'm starting to wonder if having a nation full of stoners is more desirable then having a nation full of alcoholics? legalize cannabis already? lmao "hey man want a hug and a weed cookie" is better then "hey man want a punch in the face and a broken bottle to the liver" lol

I'm not "pro" drugs but I do think that just criminalizing everything solve nothings.

On the subject of cannabis Colorado legalized it a while back and the state hasn't collapsed in on itself. And they bank balance is certainly looking good from the taxes.

Better to have things open and transparent where there is competition to create a good product instead of sending it underground where people can who knows what poison and users will have no recourse because they can't go to anyone without being charged.
Thin out their numbers, Ned!

Mmm, thin out their numbers!
Grated
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Previous

Return to Camping, fishing and outdoor recreation