Savage a22

Rimfire bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action and self loading rifles. Air rifles.

Re: Savage a22

Post by Michael08 » 20 Dec 2018, 10:14 pm

I only had a quick look when I first cleaned it but there’s two sets of catches, one is on the striker for the firing pin, when the striker is laying down it’s got 2 or 3 teeth and there’s another towards the middle of the receiver length ways, I’ll take some photos when I go to me old mans next, (he has a safe and I don’t) so my rifles love there.
Michael08
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by Michael08 » 24 Dec 2018, 4:15 pm

So just got home today from the range and I’m impressed with the savage, I shot three different load through it Winchester power points, cci standard target and cci stingers, it likes the stinger a lot! Around half an inch at 50 metres, it probably could have done a little better with someone more skilled behind it.
I went through 100 rounds on two targets and at the end of it I shot two ribbons off the bottom of my target frame and the hit 5/6 zip ties holding the backing on, a few of the other shooters didn’t quite know what was going on at the end hahahaha. I really like this rifle!
Michael08
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by Lou » 29 Dec 2018, 8:09 pm

gotta say its alot of fun( and quick) , and dam quiet on cc1 standards . quieter then any air rifle ive played with .. didnt have any subs with me , trying that next time
howa hcr 308
wetherby vangaurd 308
remington 783 223
chiappa 1892 357mag
ruger american 17hmr
savage a22r
adler 12g
Lou
Private
Private

-

Previous