Anschutz 1416 Trigger

Rimfire bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action and self loading rifles. Air rifles.

Anschutz 1416 Trigger

Post by GQshayne » 27 Jul 2019, 8:23 pm

I have a .22LR Anschutz made in 1964. From what I can work out it is a 1416. Very nice rifle, and I like it, except for the trigger. Copious amounts of research did not help me identify which trigger was fitted to my rifle, as every parts diagram I looked at was different. I could not find the trigger fitted to my rifle listed anywhere on the Anschutz website, which is quite comprehensive.

So I emailed Anschutz, and exchanged a bit of info with them, to be advised eventually, that specifically for the Australian model at that time, a non-adjustable trigger was fitted. Bugger. :(

So then I forgot about it for 6 months or so. I thought that I would get a Timney or similar for it when I got around to it. But Tinmey do not list a trigger for any Anschutz on their website. Some googling has turned up exactly nothing. :(

At this point I think that the only option is to ask my local gunshop to get me a price on a genuine Anschutz trigger to suit, but that could cost as much as the rifle!

Any ideas???
GQshayne
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Return to Rimfire rifles, and air rifles