CZ 455 full stock

Rimfire bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action and self loading rifles. Air rifles.

CZ 455 full stock

Post by Mattraff » 16 Dec 2021, 8:44 am

I was at my favourite shop yesterday just buying some different ammo to try in my new ibi CZ 457 barrel so asked if they had anything different or special to look at when from out the back they pull out a CZ 455 full wood in 22lr. I haven't seen one before and apparently only a small number made it to Australia. It is a very elegant looking little rifle so I had to have it and am picking it up later this morning.
Anyone else have one?
Mattraff
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Re: CZ 455 full stock

Post by bigpete » 16 Dec 2021, 10:03 am

No but I'd like one
bigpete
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Cooper » 17 Dec 2021, 8:57 pm

Interesting. Didn’t know they did a full stock version in the cz455.

How’d does yours IBI cz457 barrel shoot? I have the CZ MTR 457 and I bought a take off cz457 Varmint barrel as it was pretty cheap and my MTR (match chamber) doesn’t like chambering CCI standard and some height velocity hunting rounds. So I thought the varmint barrel was cheap I’d give it a try. It does shot the cheap cci standard much better
Cooper
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by Mattraff » 18 Dec 2021, 2:35 pm

Cooper wrote:
How’d does yours IBI cz457 barrel shoot?

The 457 hasn't had much use unfortunately. The first day out with it was a bit windy and none of the rounds I had showed much promise. Yesterday was a perfect day with just about zero wind so a few quick groups with match ammo look very good at this stage with ragged one hole groups @50 sitting between 8-12mm centre to centre. I had my son with me so didn't get a chance to shoot multiple groups with the different brands I have as he was getting impatient and wanted a turn of his CZ515 and the 12g for some clays.
Mattraff
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by InisBineest » 18 Dec 2021, 4:03 pm

I had a 452 Full stock as my first rifle... And I sold it:( Biggest regret of my life so far
InisBineest
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Die Judicii » 18 Dec 2021, 4:26 pm

Pics,,,,, ??? :unknown:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Return to Rimfire rifles, and air rifles