Brno Model 1 Site Hoods

Rimfire bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action and self loading rifles. Air rifles.

Brno Model 1 Site Hoods

Post by allan » 05 Feb 2022, 11:28 am

I have a friend in Pennsylvania who needs a site hood to complete his latest project (Yes, he's a 22LR freak like me and this is the 4th Model 1 he has "customized").

I'm not familiar with these early Brno's and have contacted a couple of vendors re a site hood with no joy. Apparently, the hood which is correct for this rifle is 1.735CM long.

Does anybody know where I might find the correct part???

Thanks,
Allan.

allan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Other

Re: Brno Model 1 Site Hoods

Post by Shootermick » 05 Feb 2022, 12:14 pm

allan wrote:I have a friend in Pennsylvania who needs a site hood to complete his latest project (Yes, he's a 22LR freak like me and this is the 4th Model 1 he has "customized").

I'm not familiar with these early Brno's and have contacted a couple of vendors re a site hood with no joy. Apparently, the hood which is correct for this rifle is 1.735CM long.

Does anybody know where I might find the correct part???

Thanks,
Allan.

I can’t specifically answer your question. But Rebel Gun Works usually have a lot of these types of parts on their site. Might be worth a look.
.22, .22wmr, 223, 243, 303, 20ga, 12ga
Shootermick
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Re: Brno Model 1 Site Hoods

Post by allan » 05 Feb 2022, 1:30 pm

Thanks - I've been in touch with them and we're working on it! Thought I'd scored with Premium Optics but he didn't have what we needed.
allan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Other

Return to Rimfire rifles, and air rifles