Buying another .22lr...?

Rimfire bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action and self loading rifles. Air rifles.

Re: Buying another .22lr...?

Post by bigrich » 09 Jan 2018, 6:41 pm

i dunno fellas, all the rifles i've got "spoke" to me in some way.some quirk ,ability or historical angle.probably why i have three krico's of different calibres, a m96 swede and a mod 94 30-30 in my collection. stoney likes his martini cadets, i bin thinking of a build up in 357 mag. when they play up or have issues i hate them and bitch to stoney about selling some of them :crazy: . i guess if ya lookin for another cheap 22 stix ya gotta find something that appeals to ya in some way . had a mate years ago with a pump action 1906 model winchester 22lr with a hex barrel. was a fun thing to play with and a unusual rifle.scan used guns/ozgunsales and see if ya find anything ya like. as for dating krico's , google is your friend. do a google on krico 300 for 22's, 400 for 22lr, 22mag and 22 hornets, and 600 series for 222,22-250 ,243,308. these are rare and finding parts if you need them can be a issue. and no stix ya cant have my hornet rifle :lol:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Stoney » 09 Jan 2018, 7:35 pm

bigrich wrote:i dunno fellas, all the rifles i've got "spoke" to me in some way.some quirk ,ability or historical angle.probably why i have three krico's of different calibres, a m96 swede and a mod 94 30-30 in my collection. stoney likes his martini cadets, i bin thinking of a build up in 357 mag. when they play up or have issues i hate them and bitch to stoney about selling some of them :crazy: . i guess if ya lookin for another cheap 22 stix ya gotta find something that appeals to ya in some way . had a mate years ago with a pump action 1906 model winchester 22lr with a hex barrel. was a fun thing to play with and a unusual rifle.scan used guns/ozgunsales and see if ya find anything ya like. as for dating krico's , google is your friend. do a google on krico 300 for 22's, 400 for 22lr, 22mag and 22 hornets, and 600 series for 222,22-250 ,243,308. these are rare and finding parts if you need them can be a issue. and no stix ya cant have my hornet rifle :lol:

Your Krico's are bloody superb bigrich. There is no doubt about that. Stix buy a Krico, I highly doubt you will be disappointed.
Stoney
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 10 Jan 2018, 4:50 pm

hey stix, just looked at the used guns link, i would buy that krico for that money. looks the same as mine except you have the five round mag. no garuntee on a adjustable trigger, but i would be supprised if it didn't have one. do it stix, you know you want too. :clap: join the elite krico owners :welcome: achtung dumkoff, u shud own zat least vun german wifle. vee have vays u know ! :lol: :D :drinks: :lol:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Stix » 10 Jan 2018, 5:13 pm

:lol:
Im another week at the mine mate...my hands are tied for now...
Ill see if its available when i get back home...

You're pretty good with that accent...!!!
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 10 Jan 2018, 7:42 pm

watched plenty of " hogan's heroes" when i was a kid mate. you should see me with a gutfull of moonshine in me orange valiant charger trying to outrun the sheriff :lol: :drinks:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Return to Rimfire rifles, and air rifles