Still here.

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Still here.

Post by Elmer » 30 Apr 2019, 2:41 pm

Hi everyone,
yeah I know its been a while but havent been out much lately. Its been so bloody dry here that Bunny numbers are WAY down, probably been close to 6 months without anything falling from the sky.
Have been after some foxes and have been quite successful in whistling them up but now the Farmers have done some baiting resulting in the last two trips with O.
Anyway, I have a couple of vids for ya with the last Bunny trip resulting in only a few for a 5 hour wait.
Hope all you guys are well, and have had a good year so far...there will be more trips coming up , just gotta find some Bunnies and foxes to shoot.
atb
Sean.
https://youtu.be/elRhjVpcmEU
https://youtu.be/kv3iXtdN9P0
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Re: Still here.

Post by bigfellascott » 30 Apr 2019, 2:54 pm

Nice one Elmer, good to see you getting amongst em.
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by ClaytonT88 » 30 Apr 2019, 7:18 pm

Nice shooting! Lets hope you get some of this front coming through now.
Easy come, easy go.

Tikka T1X 22LR - VX Freedom 3-9X40
ClaytonT88
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by Growler » 30 Apr 2019, 8:59 pm

Rains a comin in tonight they reckon! Fingers crossed ay
Just the necessity
Growler
Private
Private

South Australia

Post by Die Judicii » 30 Apr 2019, 9:09 pm

Well Sean, methinks you need to put a LR tank on that little VW,,,,, and come up here for a holiday and do some night shifts Mate.

I'm passing up so many foxes at the moment for fear of scaring the feral dogs from coming in.
But you'll have to exchange the .223 and 22/250 for a nice quiet .22 rf on SubSonics.
:D
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control