The worst shooting video ever.

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Re: The worst shooting video ever.

Post by Member-Deleted » 16 Aug 2019, 6:41 pm

Stuff like that just gives anti gun mobs ammo to push their case that tape would be best kept in their own house not out for all to see better still they should make a tape of them getting practice at shooting and not shooting animals not only that hope they had permission to shoot there looked like they were just shooting off the road side most of the time
Member-Deleted

Post by gordicans » 17 Aug 2019, 12:13 am

YoungBuck wrote:Poor pigs. Some of them got a clean death, others... geeeeeez.....awful shooter.

The link BTW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-HI_nE4u1w

Someone like that who appears to be incapable of placing a shot shouldn't be allowed to shoot animals...sure, we all miss sometimes but that's just plain animal cruelty.
gordicans
Private
Private

New South Wales

Post by flutch » 17 Aug 2019, 3:29 pm

Mark wrote:This one is a little close to home. Not sure how many they wound & im not familiar with the song :thumbsdown:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIhpzNW-NIQ

bloody hell that was like masturbating with a cheese grater. and whats with people gutting s**t on the ground? ya got like 4 blokes there and ya rolling the thing around in the dirt? this is why I can't go shooting with 90% of people that ask to come along... NFI
Guns:
Rossi S/S 410
Lanber U/O 12 gauge
Adler B220PG 12 gauge
Ruger 22lr
Remington 270 win
Howa 223
Weatherby 300 Winmag

Bows:
G5 Quest Drive
G5 Prime Defy
flutch
Corporal
Corporal

Western Australia

Post by Ricochet » 29 Aug 2019, 3:52 pm

Check out the clown with the wife beater and hat near the end of that last one, barrel pointing towards his mate :shock: I don't want that guy behind me with a rifle ever :cry:
Ricochet
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control