Hunting properties in WA in exchange for custom made knives

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Hunting properties in WA in exchange for custom made knives

Post by Rellim86 » 10 Oct 2019, 7:11 pm

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.34.42 pm.png
Hi guys,

This is a bit of a long shot but I thought I may as well ask. I have had my .22 for about a year now and have been shooting on a property in Albany with one of my friends. However he has recently sold his property so I have not had to chance to go out and go for rabbits for a while. I make custom knives as a hobby and like to incorporate bullets etc into my pieces. I will attach some photos of the knives I have made for people. I would like to offer a custom knife of your liking to someone who would let me shoot on their property. I would also be more than happy to offer knife maintenance/sharpening as I have all the gear for that. Look me up on youtube under "Miller Knives" to check out some of my work. I am a 23 year old from Perth who has just finished a degree in primary education so I would like to think I am a responsible and trustworthy person. Thanks for your time!

Cheers Steve
Rellim86
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Re: Hunting properties in WA in exchange for custom made kni

Post by marksman » 10 Oct 2019, 7:39 pm

awesome work Rellim 86 :thumbsup: :drinks:
sry I cant help with a WA property though
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Rellim86 » 11 Oct 2019, 12:56 am

Cheers mate!
Rellim86
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by ThumbNT » 22 Oct 2019, 1:33 pm

funny you should mention.

My old neighbour is super keen into knives and i am looking for a decent filleting knife for all my fishing adventures.

How big of a property are you looking for? do you have a formula for property size to knifes built?
ThumbNT
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control