And another one bites the dust,

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

And another one bites the dust,

Post by Die Judicii » 26 Nov 2019, 12:40 pm

I cannot lay claim to this one,,,,, it was shot by the property owner mid morning with his trusty .243
Came up out of a dam, and being young and silly it hung around while the owner got the rifle out of the bag and loaded.
A fatal mistake.
100_5494.JPG
100_5494.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1147 times
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Re: And another one bites the dust,

Post by Blr243 » 26 Nov 2019, 4:54 pm

No need to be so honest , next time please make up some really awesome exciting story on how you got the dingo after trying to get him for nearly three weeks.... we need not know the truth. There’s nothing wrong with a bit of entertainment..... you know how bored we all are.
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Re: And another one bites the dust,

Post by Die Judicii » 26 Nov 2019, 7:54 pm

Blr243 wrote:No need to be so honest , next time please make up some really awesome exciting story on how you got the dingo after trying to get him for nearly three weeks.... we need not know the truth. There’s nothing wrong with a bit of entertainment..... you know how bored we all are.

Bored ?????????????????
Yeah,,, I have noticed that things have not improved any.
Someone or something needs to breathe some life into this forum. (sorry mods,,,, but I speak as I see things and call a spade a spade)
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control