Fox hiding thinks he is safe in the dark hiding behind mound

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Fox hiding thinks he is safe in the dark hiding behind mound

Post by Blr243 » 19 Feb 2020, 11:02 pm

Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Re: Fox hiding thinks he is safe in the dark hiding behind m

Post by Elmer » 21 Feb 2020, 9:10 am

...not exactly safe mate :lol: ...nice shot :thumbsup:
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Post by Blr243 » 21 Feb 2020, 12:45 pm

Sometimes they can be careless in regards to their own safety , but sitting still in the dark focusing on what could be a potential problem with just head exposed I think was reasonable conduct from the fox. They are not to know that I have thermal and that they are extremely obvious ....I think that for a few years as more people adopt this method there are going to be a lot of surprised animals in mobs that start running for the hills .... they heard no vehicle and saw no swinging spotlight so they don’t really understand how danger can be upon them so quickly with no warning ..... but in about ten years time I reckon they won’t be feeling so comfortable at night time ...... they will never understand the technology that we are useing but I think they will be more cautious and be harder to approach.
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 21 Feb 2020, 1:31 pm

Ffs BLR...we don’t have foxes over here in the triangle state, but the way you keep popping up vids, clearly enjoying the s**t outta yourself, I got start wondering...
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Blr243 » 21 Feb 2020, 2:08 pm

I trying to scare them all so much that they do the big swim down to Tasmania... Imagine the beautiful winter coats they will have You can thank me later
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control