Fox drinking muddy waterhole

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Fox drinking muddy waterhole

Post by Blr243 » 19 Feb 2020, 11:35 pm

Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Re: Fox drinking muddy waterhole

Post by Stix » 20 Feb 2020, 12:47 pm

Aawww...little cutie...touching his little paw to the water like that... :)
"BANG"
"POP"
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Re: Fox drinking muddy waterhole

Post by Blr243 » 20 Feb 2020, 1:12 pm

At first when I was seeing foxes tip toe round the edges I thought they were trying to avoid getting their feet dirty but the water hole was on its last legs and was muddy and disgusting 95 per cent of Roos and pigs had stopped useing it. So I think the fox may have been testing to find a pool of water to drink from rather than a pool of mud soup. Now that’ the rivers and creeks there have been filled all the animals now have many months supply of fresh clean water all over the entire northern boundary Am very excited about whatever new hunting methods I will have to learn about when I get there next. I’m even contemplating a kayak and some dark night paddling with thermal gear. I like to different stuff and potentially stuff that nobody has been doin before .....quietly paddling up a creek in the dark middle of the night .... yes I’m definitely up for it
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control