One Bunny hunt.

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

One Bunny hunt.

Post by Elmer » 30 Mar 2020, 9:03 pm

Hey fellas
when out last Saturday and shot one bunny at 335yds with the.223.
Haven't uploaded it to YouTube cos it's only one rabbit but if you wanna see it I will
cheers
Sean.
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Re: One Bunny hunt.

Post by marksman » 31 Mar 2020, 8:26 am

l'd like to see it Elmer :thumbsup:

take our minds off false figures and statistics about the corona for a moment :wtf: :lol:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Blr243 » 31 Mar 2020, 10:24 am

Remember that with all this drama going on there is always someone in a worse position than yourself. Eg. a rabbit who lives near Elmer
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by marksman » 31 Mar 2020, 11:18 am

Blr243 wrote:Remember that with all this drama going on there is always someone in a worse position than yourself. Eg. a rabbit who lives near Elmer

:lol: :clap:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Elmer » 31 Mar 2020, 11:27 am

marksman wrote:l'd like to see it Elmer :thumbsup:

take our minds off false figures and statistics about the corona for a moment :wtf: :lol:

...yup will put it up...it looks grim with all the gunshops closing down, i hope your well stocked :thumbsup:
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Post by Elmer » 31 Mar 2020, 11:28 am

Blr243 wrote:Remember that with all this drama going on there is always someone in a worse position than yourself. Eg. a rabbit who lives near Elmer

:lol: thanks mate :thumbsup:
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Post by marksman » 31 Mar 2020, 12:43 pm

Elmer wrote:...yup will put it up...it looks grim with all the gunshops closing down, i hope your well stocked :thumbsup:

yes l am thanks mate :thumbsup:
l've also stocked up all the local pensioners that l know in the area :drinks:
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by John » 13 Apr 2020, 5:54 pm

Is it up on utube I like to see it
It makes all the work you put in to your firearms loads and time spent developing the skills to take longer shots all worth it and in my opinion makes the sport much more interesting not that going out with a spotlight and a 12g it’s a hole lot of fun as well but longer range head shots is a way to give them a sporting chance and to your skills honed in.
My favs
.22lr Brno
.22 gamo cfx air rifle
.22 Brno K hornet
.303/22 sprinter
.243 tikka
6.6x55 Swede
.270 tikka
.300 win mag sako
12g beretta
John
Private