Four sentient beings.

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Four sentient beings.

Post by Elmer » 10 Nov 2020, 12:51 pm

Four more with the 22-250 in warm windy conditions with a healthy dose of mirage.....from 365 to 420yds.
https://youtu.be/fxx7BdCDJnE
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Re: Four sentient beings.

Post by TassieTiger » 10 Nov 2020, 12:57 pm

Chris Kyle just called, wanted to know if your available next week to help him with his shooting...

Nice work yet again...that back out of camera zoom after the shots ? Absolutely makes the vid... :drinks:
Tikka .260 (Z5 5x25/52)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223 - VX 3
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22 (vtex 4-12, bush 3-9)
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 reddot
Sauer 30-06 - VX 3
Howa 300 win mag. SHV 5-20/56
Marlin SBL 45/70
TassieTiger
Colonel
Colonel

Tasmania

Post by Die Judicii » 10 Nov 2020, 4:36 pm

That sound,, (22/250) is classic, and unmistakable ,,,,,, as is your filming and prowess.
:thumbsup:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Elmer » 10 Nov 2020, 4:57 pm

TassieTiger wrote:Chris Kyle just called, wanted to know if your available next week to help him with his shooting...

Nice work yet again...that back out of camera zoom after the shots ? Absolutely makes the vid... :drinks:

Cheers TT, Im getting a new comp soon so will be able to jazz up the vids a bit...if it wasnt so windy i would narrate wind and elev scope adjustments and do a bit of "tutoring" for people starting out.
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Post by Elmer » 10 Nov 2020, 5:01 pm

Die Judicii wrote:That sound,, (22/250) is classic, and unmistakable ,,,,,, as is your filming and prowess.
:thumbsup:

Thanks Ed, its a real concussive crack and even shakes up the camera a little when filming.
I wouldnt mind doing some LR rimfire sniping ...if i could luck on a fairly calm day :roll: :P :thumbsup:
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control