Home made dog trapping lures,

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Re: Home made dog trapping lures,

Post by Jorlcrin » 11 Apr 2024, 6:37 pm

Die Judicii wrote:
Jorlcrin wrote:I USED to know a couple of people who kept caged rabbits(one was a magician, of all things), but no-one in recent years.

Anyway; just sparked my attention, when I saw the interest from the dogs.

LOL,,,, it would spark the attention of the rabbit board officers if said caged rabbits were here in QLD. :lol:

Well, it WAS here in QLD, but given the (white) rabbit in question died some 35+ years back, I'm thinking the rabbit board heavies can stand down...

It was an idea(using rabbit wee/droppings); and given we are discussing home-made lures, I thought I'd throw it into the melting pot.
Jorlcrin
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by Die Judicii » 11 Apr 2024, 11:08 pm

Jorlcrin wrote:
Die Judicii wrote:
Jorlcrin wrote:I USED to know a couple of people who kept caged rabbits(one was a magician, of all things), but no-one in recent years.

Anyway; just sparked my attention, when I saw the interest from the dogs.

LOL,,,, it would spark the attention of the rabbit board officers if said caged rabbits were here in QLD. :lol:

Well, it WAS here in QLD, but given the (white) rabbit in question died some 35+ years back, I'm thinking the rabbit board heavies can stand down...

It was an idea(using rabbit wee/droppings); and given we are discussing home-made lures, I thought I'd throw it into the melting pot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Blr243 » 12 Apr 2024, 8:56 pm

Years ago , actually before u were all born , when my grandfather took greyhound s to a track , just before the race he let his dog sniff his pocket ( there was a baby rabbit in his pocket ) his theory was to make the dog superhypo excited , so th dog was full of beans high as a kite and run like a mother . Please don’t ask how this relates to doglures
Blr243
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Previous

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control