Website road closures qld

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Website road closures qld

Post by Blr243 » 05 Dec 2021, 11:00 am

Roadconditions.racq.com.au .....this site seems to me at the moment the easiest place to look should anyone be thinking of trying to get somewhere at the moment. All we can do is check for updates and hope for the best. A bit of a bugger to now have no lockdowns and not be able to get away because of the weather .....staying at home is still probably better than sitting in the cabin of a Ute stuck in the mud bogged somewhere with mosquitoes, no ph reception pissing down rain, already read the same hunting magazine 4 times , and dog won’t stop farting
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Re: Website road closures qld

Post by Die Judicii » 05 Dec 2021, 1:45 pm

Blr243 wrote:Roadconditions.racq.com.au .....this site seems to me at the moment the easiest place to look should anyone be thinking of trying to get somewhere at the moment. All we can do is check for updates and hope for the best. A bit of a bugger to now have no lockdowns and not be able to get away because of the weather .....staying at home is still probably better than sitting in the cabin of a Ute stuck in the mud bogged somewhere with mosquitoes, no ph reception pissing down rain, already read the same hunting magazine 4 times , and dog won’t stop farting

Easy fix Mate,,,,,, get the magazine you've now read four times,,, roll it up and stuff it up Diesels Rrrse
That should stop him farting.
Nothing much can be done about the rest of your woes,,,,,,,, we are expecting a heap more rain in two days from now.
Those face book weather watches are a waste of time as they are inundated with idiots. (Ya can't help STUPID)

The other day we drove to where we had to go,,, and at one particular spot there was approx 25mm of water across the bitumin for about
the length of the car. (Less than a puddle that people drive through without even thinking about it)

There was a notice up on the face book page saying you couldn't get through,,,,,,,, so my partner posted that it was clear to drive through,, adding
that we had just driven all the way through and returned.

The stupid f#ck person replied saying that NO,, IT WAS CLOSED DUE TO FLOOD WATERS. :crazy:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 05 Dec 2021, 5:41 pm

Blr243 wrote:Roadconditions.racq.com.au .....this site seems to me at the moment the easiest place to look should anyone be thinking of trying to get somewhere at the moment. All we can do is check for updates and hope for the best. A bit of a bugger to now have no lockdowns and not be able to get away because of the weather .....staying at home is still probably better than sitting in the cabin of a Ute stuck in the mud bogged somewhere with mosquitoes, no ph reception pissing down rain, already read the same hunting magazine 4 times , and dog won’t stop farting

i use that . good site :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Blr243 » 05 Dec 2021, 7:42 pm

I prefer not to use it. I prefer to just go as I please .... but at the moment I’m ranting and bitching about the weather like a spoilt brat
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 05 Dec 2021, 7:56 pm

Blr243 wrote:I prefer not to use it. I prefer to just go as I please .... but at the moment I’m ranting and bitching about the weather like a spoilt brat

tell me about it . i've cancelled 2 trips to stanthorpe in a month due to flooding ....... :cry:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control