Ya just can't please everyone,, all the time.

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Ya just can't please everyone,, all the time.

Post by Die Judicii » 30 Dec 2022, 12:54 pm

A month ago I was called out to a property to shoot feral dogs that were apparently attacking calves.
I went out and met up with the owners wife who showed me around where the attacks had taken place.
I said to her that yes,,, I could help her out,,, but I would have to charge for travelling due to the cost of fuel these days, but I could not guarantee success/kills in just one night.
We discussed an hourly rate for the time spent,, or,,, a maximum amount for twelve hours spent hunting overnight.
I also gave her print outs of such which additionally included the fact that I'm no longer registered for gst and I would provide ATO paperwork to cover No GST being charged.

To the above,, she readily agreed to all, and also filled out and signed them where required, along with "permission to shoot feral dogs on her property" forms.

I spent an entire night there (5-30pm till 6-30am) and with no dogs sighted, and no attacks on livestock.

As I was leaving she expressed dismay at not having any feral dogs being shot, and asked for an account.
Once home, I printed off an account for the previously agreed period of twelve hours at the also previously agreed rate, regardless of the fact that I had actually spent 13 hours in service.
After emailing it to her,,,,,,, I got a nasty text message saying That I'd "cheated" her of an hours hunting, and also berated me for not supplying an ABN/GST

As the entire account barely covered my actual costs (the larger percentage of which was travelling) I suggested she look around and see if she could find anyone that had the same equipment that would do the same job for the same amount or less.
I can only deduce that her husband made her see reason,,,,,, because the account was paid the next day.

Suffice to say ,,,, that since then I was called out to yet another property where five sheep were killed by feral dogs on Xmas night.
And,,,,,,,,,, under the same charges and conditions,,,,,,, I spent the last three entire nights there, and was rewarded this morning with success in shooting
an adult bitch Dingo crossbreed and one of her approximately 12 month old pups (which has distinct German Shepard heritage)
Her and four pups came in just before day break.
I shot the bitch first, and then the pup that was on the run with its siblings.
Leaving me with the job of going out again for a fourth night (at the landowners request) to hopefully nail the remaing three.

In the last three nights I've spent out there I've seen an incredible number of foxes,,, much more than I've ever seen before in any paddock.
So the owner also wants me to come back in the new year and start sorting out the foxes. At least he's happy,,,,, unlike the woman that seemed fix all her problems in the first night.

100_6304.JPG
100_6304.JPG (722.65 KiB) Viewed 4629 times
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Re: Ya just can't please everyone,, all the time.

Post by deye243 » 30 Dec 2022, 1:25 pm

Oh boy have I been there before the one I had was a real Class Act from Melbourne and moved to East Gippsland to live ever since then last 15 years one of my first questions on a new property if I don't already know who they are is if they came from the city and if so I probably leave .
deye243
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Blr243 » 30 Dec 2022, 4:09 pm

Good work. I just spent 5 nights chaseing dogs at westmar. I tried slow quadding with just my red lights on i tried walking tracks agter dragging carcasses over it. I tried visiting dams and watercourses in the hottesr part of tje day in case they wanted to cool off. I tried waiting off baits I tried sitting on dams in the dark. I used a drone. I saw lots of tracks but no dogs. Gave up. Come home early. Nearly rolled the quad ontop of myself to in a deep gully weird deep wherl rut combo thingy. Twice gave me a bloody good fright. Never had a problem before. Thank god for 4 wd Got stuck in thete for a bit .. its nice to come home in one piece
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by deye243 » 30 Dec 2022, 4:25 pm

Be careful out there blr I have not been able to afford to graduate to a quad and probably never will I'm too old school for puting around on farms I love that really low 1st gear of the old AG bike and the lockable clutch as a great feature
deye243
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Blr243 » 30 Dec 2022, 6:48 pm

Yes it was a reality check. Pull me up a bit. Could have been bad
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by animalpest » 30 Dec 2022, 8:28 pm

Yep, common problem is people expecting miracle results immediately.
Professional shooter and trapper
Trainer and consultant
animalpest
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Western Australia

Post by brinny » 30 Dec 2022, 8:44 pm

Cant begin to count the fruitless nights i have sat out all night waiting for dogs Ed.....farmer gets hit and carnage everywhere......wait night after night for the dogs to return but nothing....luck of the draw to be there when the dogs are mate.....sit there all night scanning and never fire a shot.....watch deer, foxes, wombats etc wander past you all night....but no dogs.....sit up high on a great vantage point where i can scan for miles, but nothing......never had an ungrateful farmer yet, in fact quite the opposite....most cant believe i do what i do........but ive never charged them for doing it either.....if she has that approach and attitude towards you mate....and all you ask for is cost covering....well then leave her to her own devices and see how she gets on
A day without a hunt, is a day lost.....
brinny
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Billo » 30 Dec 2022, 9:15 pm

Die Judicii quality work mate, shame about the tight arse wife on the first property
22lr, 20 Hornady Hornet, 6mm ARC, 270 Win, 308 Win, 358 Win, 9.3x62, 500 S&W
Billo
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by wrenchman » 30 Dec 2022, 10:16 pm

You did good canines are hard to get I have coyote on my property and need to thin them out but never see them when hunting I am going to start trapping them they are beautiful animals but they are hell on fawns
Attachments
FB_IMG_1625620219606.jpg
FB_IMG_1625620219606.jpg (90.46 KiB) Viewed 4511 times
wrenchman
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by animalpest » 30 Dec 2022, 11:43 pm

As I have said before, good luck to those with the patience to sit out all night for a dog to happen along...or not. Me, I set traps then sit back and have a beer before sleeping in a bed :drinks:
Trainer and consultant
animalpest
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Western Australia

Post by Die Judicii » 31 Dec 2022, 9:12 am

Well, I pulled another all nighter in the quest to get the last of the pups. It was not meant to be. From dusk till 8-30am the only vermin that turned up was two young foxes that got cleaned up with ballistic tips. Then just before daylight I tracked back and forth what I was certain to be an adult dog. I despatched it when it came in to 310 meters,,, but was sorely disappointed in full daylight to find that it was an extremely big fox. I reckon the last of the pups have moved on to new territory now that the bitch is no longer.
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Amityville » 31 Dec 2022, 10:12 am

Die Judicii wrote:A month ago I was called out to a property to shoot feral dogs that were apparently attacking calves.
I went out and met up with the owners wife who showed me around where the attacks had taken place.
I said to her that yes,,, I could help her out,,, but I would have to charge for travelling due to the cost of fuel these days, but I could not guarantee success/kills in just one night.
We discussed an hourly rate for the time spent,, or,,, a maximum amount for twelve hours spent hunting overnight.
I also gave her print outs of such which additionally included the fact that I'm no longer registered for gst and I would provide ATO paperwork to cover No GST being charged.

To the above,, she readily agreed to all, and also filled out and signed them where required, along with "permission to shoot feral dogs on her property" forms.

You formed an agreement with a client to provide a service at the owners property for a fee.

Die Judicii wrote:I spent an entire night there (5-30pm till 6-30am) and with no dogs sighted, and no attacks on livestock.

As I was leaving she expressed dismay at not having any feral dogs being shot, and asked for an account.
Once home, I printed off an account for the previously agreed period of twelve hours at the also previously agreed rate, regardless of the fact that I had actually spent 13 hours in service.
After emailing it to her,,,,,,, I got a nasty text message saying That I'd "cheated" her of an hours hunting, and also berated me for not supplying an ABN/GST

She would be right to ask you for an ABN or alternatively withhold 47% of the invoice as stated by the ATO due to lack of ABN. This is to discourage the likes of some that cheat the rest of us by not paying TAX
You are required by law to have an ABN and provide it on invoices when conducting business, either as a sole trader or company.

Die Judicii wrote:As the entire account barely covered my actual costs (the larger percentage of which was travelling)

Did you document this, previous you had said 12 hours hunting, not travelling to and from site from xyz multiple times?

Either your labour rate must be below minimum wage (put it up) or your running costs include financing a new 300 series Landcruiser + SAKO's and 50k thermal gear to barely cover costs for 12 hours onsite shooting!

Die Judicii wrote: I suggested she look around and see if she could find anyone that had the same equipment that would do the same job for the same amount or less.
I can only deduce that her husband made her see reason,,,,,, because the account was paid the next day.

Alternatively
They may have come to the decision to pay you and be done with having you on the property consider it a lesson learnt and move on. In future to engage someone who conducts business, upfront without hidden costs and in a legal way in future.

Cowboy type of behaviour like this gives shooters a bad name. Are you even insured to conduct business without an ABN?
Amityville
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by Lazarus » 31 Dec 2022, 11:02 am

Amityville wrote:
Die Judicii wrote:A month ago I was called out to a property to shoot feral dogs that were apparently attacking calves.

You formed an agreement with a client to provide a service at the owners property for a fee.

Die Judicii wrote:I spent an entire night there (5-30pm till 6-30am) and with no dogs sighted, and no attacks on livestock.

She would be right to ask you for an ABN or alternatively withhold 47% of the invoice as stated by the ATO due to lack of ABN. This is to discourage the likes of some that cheat the rest of us by not paying TAX
You are required by law to have an ABN and provide it on invoices when conducting business, either as a sole trader or company.

Die Judicii wrote:As the entire account barely covered my actual costs (the larger percentage of which was travelling)

Did you document this, previous you had said 12 hours hunting, not travelling to and from site from xyz multiple times?

Either your labour rate must be below minimum wage (put it up) or your running costs include financing a new 300 series Landcruiser + SAKO's and 50k thermal gear to barely cover costs for 12 hours onsite shooting!

Die Judicii wrote: I suggested she look around and see if she could find anyone that had the same equipment that would do the same job for the same amount or less.

Alternatively
They may have come to the decision to pay you and be done with having you on the property consider it a lesson learnt and move on. In future to engage someone who conducts business, upfront without hidden costs and in a legal way in future.

Cowboy type of behaviour like this gives shooters a bad name. Are you even insured to conduct business without an ABN?

Perhaps you might try reading DJs post properly before you climb up on that pulpit there, reverend.

He clearly states that he made all conditions, charges etc clear upfront, he told the person he was not a registered business and therefore had no ABN and, let's be clear, NO NEED FOR ONE as it was a transactional contract between two private individuals.
Let's also not forget, the other person agreed to those conditions.

There are those with an overweening sense of entitlement to treat others as serfs, particularly if they are giving them money for a service they consider beneath them.

There are also those who choose to lecture those about whom they no nothing, on a subject about which they know little.

Both types are becoming more prevalent and both types are stnuc.
Courage is knowing it might
hurt, and doing it anyway.
Stupidity is the same
And that's why life is hard
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Amityville » 31 Dec 2022, 1:43 pm

Lazarus wrote:He clearly states that he made all conditions, charges etc clear upfront, he told the person he was not a registered business and therefore had no ABN and, let's be clear, NO NEED FOR ONE as it was a transactional contract between two private individuals.

Sorry disciple - My error I guess

In Australia doing the above implies conducting business, must be in another country where these laws don't apply

Regardless, from experience on both sides of the fence, contracting and as a client, if costs are clearly defined in writing prior to engagement, these types of frustrating events for both people don't occur

Labour on site @ $xxxx / hour ex gst
Travel to site @ $xxxx / hour ex gst
Materials @ cost $ + xx% ex gst
Equipment @ $xxxx / hour / day ex gst

Does look likely the client may have misread the invoice as 11 hours which is easily done when doing night works, most people assume 6-5 is 11 hours..
Amityville
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by animalpest » 31 Dec 2022, 2:21 pm

In Australia, if you earn (or charge) more than $75K per year you need an ABN. Without an ABN the client can withhold money for tax.

Of course you can charge just for costs. What you charge is your business and is between you and the client.

If you are up front about costs and what you are going to do/expected results then the problem is with the lady. And it sounds like you were.

We all get clients that expect more than what they were told. And some that are outright pains to deal with.

Sometimes it is true that you spend 90% of your time dealing with jobs that earn you only 10%.
Trainer and consultant
animalpest
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Western Australia

Post by niteowl » 31 Dec 2022, 4:29 pm

Amityville wrote:
Lazarus wrote:He clearly states that he made all conditions, charges etc clear upfront, he told the person he was not a registered business and therefore had no ABN and, let's be clear, NO NEED FOR ONE as it was a transactional contract between two private individuals.

Sorry disciple - My error I guess

In Australia doing the above implies conducting business, must be in another country where these laws don't apply

Regardless, from experience on both sides of the fence, contracting and as a client, if costs are clearly defined in writing prior to engagement, these types of frustrating events for both people don't occur

Labour on site @ $xxxx / hour ex gst
Travel to site @ $xxxx / hour ex gst
Materials @ cost $ + xx% ex gst
Equipment @ $xxxx / hour / day ex gst

Does look likely the client may have misread the invoice as 11 hours which is easily done when doing night works, most people assume 6-5 is 11 hours..

Yes 6-5 is 11 hours, but where do you see 6-5 ? He clearly states 5-6 (or more correctly 5.30 - 6.30) = 13 hours. How could that be read as anything else?
I might be old but I can't see your business knowledge either. After nearly 50 years of running (owning) my own business, and still am, yes I had an ABN and was registered for GST, I do believe I have a reasonable understanding of the system in which you do seem to be somewhat lacking.
niteowl
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Western Australia

Post by Die Judicii » 31 Dec 2022, 5:01 pm

Amityville wrote:

Alternatively

"Cowboy type behaviour" is precisely what you have demonstrated mate.
If you actually knew what you were talking about I would pay you some creedence,, but you do not.
a) You do not know the full details so therefore you have un qualified opinions and presumptions.
b) The entire proceedings and subsequent contract were legal, up front, and honest.
c) If you really knew what you were talking about you would no doubt be familiar with the Australian Taxation Document that was also supplied,,as per pic.

100_6305.JPG
100_6305.JPG (539.02 KiB) Viewed 4399 times
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Fionn » 31 Dec 2022, 10:15 pm

How much did you charge for this? This would provide better context on the matter.

What reason did you give for not needing an ABN? Again it would give more context on the matter.

I can understand why she would be upset, as you said you could help her out and then didn't.

Not saying it's your fault, just different expectations.

The chances of success from a one night visit would be pretty low.
Fionn
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by Blr243 » 31 Dec 2022, 11:43 pm

Contracts. Abn. Taxation rates. ? This reminds me of studying evonomics And accounting in high school. Lets just talk wild dogs bullets and thermals
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by deye243 » 31 Dec 2022, 11:57 pm

Yep
deye243
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by Elmer » 01 Jan 2023, 11:22 am

That really sucks mate, does she think the dogs just wave at you and say "Shoot me first" :roll:
They rend to forget that WE are doing THEM a favour.
Anyways, I hope you at least had a good Xmas and new year.
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Post by brinny » 01 Jan 2023, 12:28 pm

Buggered if i know mate.....you stated to her clearly in your post that you couldnt guarantee success/kills in the first night.....yet she was prepared to take you on and have you sit out all night, regardless if its 12 or 13 hours and dont see anything.....cant snap the fingers and make them appear....and as far as the GST component goes.....this isnt 6 figures we are talking about FFS.....most likely a few hundred dollars.....and most people in their position would be happy to cough that up in cash for your services to help them out......as well as put some fuel in your vehicle.....Geezus....talk about making a mountain out of a molehill......Move on from her mate......let them deal with the dogs themselves......
brinny
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Die Judicii » 01 Jan 2023, 2:27 pm

brinny wrote:Buggered if i know mate.....you stated to her clearly in your post that you couldnt guarantee success/kills in the first night.....yet she was prepared to take you on and have you sit out all night, regardless if its 12 or 13 hours and dont see anything.....cant snap the fingers and make them appear....and as far as the GST component goes.....this isnt 6 figures we are talking about FFS.....most likely a few hundred dollars.....and most people in their position would be happy to cough that up in cash for your services to help them out......as well as put some fuel in your vehicle.....Geezus....talk about making a mountain out of a molehill......Move on from her mate......let them deal with the dogs themselves......

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Agreed Mate.

These type usually don't seem to have the sense to stop and think how many $$$ they will lose in one night from a dog or dogs.
Cost per head of stock,, multiplied by how many the dog/s kill, very quickly becomes much greater than a couple of nights put in by a shooter.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Lazarus » 01 Jan 2023, 2:51 pm

Die Judicii wrote:
brinny wrote:Buggered if i know mate.....you stated to her clearly in your post that you couldnt guarantee success/kills in the first night.....yet she was prepared to take you on and have you sit out all night, regardless if its 12 or 13 hours and dont see anything.....cant snap the fingers and make them appear....and as far as the GST component goes.....this isnt 6 figures we are talking about FFS.....most likely a few hundred dollars.....and most people in their position would be happy to cough that up in cash for your services to help them out......as well as put some fuel in your vehicle.....Geezus....talk about making a mountain out of a molehill......Move on from her mate......let them deal with the dogs themselves......

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Agreed Mate.

These type usually don't seem to have the sense to stop and think how many $$$ they will lose in one night from a dog or dogs.
Cost per head of stock,, multiplied by how many the dog/s kill, very quickly becomes much greater than a couple of nights put in by a shooter.

Problem is DJ, that type aren't equipped to learn from that.
To their tiny minds that would be your fault for not being some sort of pied piper/feral whisperer who can magically draw them in just by being on the property.

I've had that type demand I do earthworks the way they think it should be done, with no reference to reality.

One clown berated me over the structing of my bill, I didn't provide enough granular details about the hours spent digging a new dam.
Start at 6, lunch at 12, finish at 6 wasn't good enough.
She wanted to know if I stopped moving at any stage, I replied that I usually stop the dozer going forwards before I go backwards, but apparently that was "impertinent".

She then noticed that I was stopping during those hours, to do level checks.
She insisted I either check the levels from the machine, no doubt while in motion, or list on the bill every time I took a level and how long it took so she could have something else to be a picky tnuc about.

After all that, her bloody cheque bounced.

Got the money in the end after telling her I would make a point in future of not accepting cheques and name her as the reason.

We both need a Tshirt with this on it

1672291351465.png
1672291351465.png (273.79 KiB) Viewed 4214 times
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Post by Die Judicii » 01 Jan 2023, 2:58 pm

Elmer wrote:That really sucks mate, does she think the dogs just wave at you and say "Shoot me first" :roll:
They tend to forget that WE are doing THEM a favour.

Yeah Mate, but I'm not losing any sleep over her. She's just a 1% er.
All the other people I shoot for are happy as Larry, demonstrated by the fact that I have free access from the majority of them, to their properties anytime I want for my own hunting needs/desires.
If they were unhappy or felt ripped off I certainly wouldn't get that.

:drinks:
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by animalpest » 01 Jan 2023, 3:23 pm

Elmer wrote:That really sucks mate, does she think the dogs just wave at you and say "Shoot me first" :roll:

Your really only doing them a favour if the work is pretty well for free. Otherwise, if you are being paid, then the "favour" works both ways.
Trainer and consultant
animalpest
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Western Australia

Post by Die Judicii » 01 Jan 2023, 3:47 pm

animalpest wrote:

Your really only doing them a favour if the work is pretty well for free. Otherwise, if you are being paid, then the "favour" works both ways.

Yep,,,,,,,,
Being paid,, as in covering my actual expenditure (which isn't a crime last time I checked),,,,,, so I'm not about to go out and buy a Ferrari :lol: :lol:

They are all different,, some just hand me an envelope with cash,, some fill or top up both fuel tanks,, some give me free runs at firewood while others give meat as in mutton/beef/pork.
Which ever way,,,,,,,,, I've certainly gained some very good friends over the years. :thumbsup:
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by brinny » 01 Jan 2023, 4:07 pm

I've had that type demand I do earthworks the way they think it should be done, with no reference to reality.

One clown berated me over the structing of my bill, I didn't provide enough granular details about the hours spent digging a new dam.
Start at 6, lunch at 12, finish at 6 wasn't good enough.
She wanted to know if I stopped moving at any stage, I replied that I usually stop the dozer going forwards before I go backwards, but apparently that was "impertinent".

She then noticed that I was stopping during those hours, to do level checks.
She insisted I either check the levels from the machine, no doubt while in motion, or list on the bill every time I took a level and how long it took so she could have something else to be a picky tnuc about.

Its actually interesting you say that....as i have been involved in earthworks for over 40 years.....and one of the jobs i had when i was a young bloke working for a boss was to operate a 623B self elevating scraper on the western Ring Rd in Melbourne.....subbying to Theiss.....Back then they put rocker clocks in the machines that, when the machines were moving, it indicated it on a graph inside the clocks, but if the machine was stationary, it wouldnt mark the graph....and you only got paid on what was marked on the graph.....One of the jobs i was doing was picking up windrows of trimmings for graders....and had to do a lot of sitting around waiting for the graders to call me up and pick their windrows up.....of course while sitting there....the clock wasnt marking the graph....so the machine wasnt getting paid for....so i reefed the clock loose....and sat there for hours sometimes wobbling this damn clock so it marked the graph so the bloke i was working for got paid for the machine ......thank christ those things are a thing of the past.....
brinny
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Die Judicii » 01 Jan 2023, 4:34 pm

brinny wrote: Its actually interesting you say that....as i have been involved in earthworks for over 40 years.....and one of the jobs i had when i was a young bloke working for a boss was to operate a 623B self elevating scraper on the western Ring Rd in Melbourne.....subbying to Theiss.....Back then they put rocker clocks in the machines that, when the machines were moving, it indicated it on a graph inside the clocks, but if the machine was stationary, it wouldnt mark the graph....and you only got paid on what was marked on the graph.....One of the jobs i was doing was picking up windrows of trimmings for graders....and had to do a lot of sitting around waiting for the graders to call me up and pick their windrows up.....of course while sitting there....the clock wasnt marking the graph....so the machine wasnt getting paid for....so i reefed the clock loose....and sat there for hours sometimes wobbling this damn clock so it marked the graph so the bloke i was working for got paid for the machine ......thank christ those things are a thing of the past.....

LOL,,,,,,,, Speaking of Theiss Bros,,,,,,,,, I know personally of one of their employees that was sacked for not working.
They got a nice little pic of him standing on the dozer track whilst rolling a cigarette,, inserted into the pay packet on payday..

It was a sub zero temp morning, and the dozer had only momentarily before been started.
Being mindful of cold engines and hydraulics, he used to give it those few minutes to at least start warming up before flat out work.
But by being a good worker and looking after the machinery for them,,,,,, he got the big A
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Lazarus » 01 Jan 2023, 4:53 pm

The "good" old days brinny.

In the early 80s I was working for mob who specialised in rollers, I'm getting sleepy just thinking about it, but that was the days of A rates for when the machine was working and B rates when it wasn't.
B wasn't significantly lower so the owner actually preferred it if I didn't turn a wheel.

It was a smooth drum working with a patching crew, last machine on the job so most days I'd get my docket for the day before signed at 7am and curl up in the car and go to sleep.

I was doing so little, I got a job driving cabs at night.

Eventually they moved the machine to one of the Hume bypass jobs and I had to do an honest day in the noisy bastard.
It was a 15t Dynapac with a big air cooled 2-stroke Deutz with the loudest fan I've ever heard on a machine.
Stupidity is the same
Lazarus
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

New South Wales

Next

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control