Javelot 2 Pro vs WolfEyes

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Javelot 2 Pro vs WolfEyes

Post by Paul » 20 Jul 2023, 9:24 pm

Hi folks, though this thread might be the best fr this question.

I have a Wolf Eyes Seal Pro light and thinking about replacing with the Javelot Pro 2. The prob I find with the Wolf is that when using the larger lens, it has a lot of light 'bits' outside the main beam so its not a nice clear single beam of light. I am wondering if the J'lot 2 Pro is similar? Or does it have a nice clean defined light beam? Can the J'lot be zoomed like the WolfEyes?

Thanks in advance coz the J'lot is on special ATM.

Cheers,
Paul
Paul
Private
Private

Victoria

Re: Javelot 2 Pro vs WolfEyes

Post by DaveZ » 21 Jul 2023, 6:43 am

I don't have the Pro 2 but I've been using the Javalot Pro for a couple of years and think it's a great torch. It has pretty well defined, narrow beam of bright light, with some peripheral illumination. It's not zoomable, and the Pro 2 won't be either. I haven't looked at the specs but I'd imagine the 2 will have a little better output and possibly slightly longer run times than the pro. I think the sale ended last night, but they have them every month or so and are worth waiting for if you're going to buy one.
CZ455 22lr Varmint
Ruger American 243
Located Bundaberg area, looking for property to hunt on.
DaveZ
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control