WA Foxes have the last laugh

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Re: WA Foxes have the last laugh

Post by Barbarian » 09 May 2024, 12:51 am

bladeracer wrote:
What about Western Australians that enjoying hunting in other states? They need a WA property letter to allow Hunting on their licence so they can use them elsewhere.

Over here I require an alarm system to protect my safes but it doesn't have to be monitored - just a very basic flashing light and a siren. I inadvertently triggered the damned thing last month and the girls down at the house heard nothing, totally useless in a rural environment.

WAPOL and Papalia have consistently ignored the needs of shooters wanting to shoot in other states, Papalia's comment about Camel Hunters not using the calibers his office banned completely ignores the presence of Buffalo as something thats regularly hunted in Australia. (NT's own changes to visiting shooters aside) Something a number of the big game calibers banned have historically been suited for.

Just another reason its plainly obvious that there was very little consideration for how firearms are actually used by WA shooters. They have just written the law as they want to enforce it.
Barbarian
Private
Private

Western Australia

Previous

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control