The fox pages

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Re: The fox pages

Post by marksman » 01 Aug 2020, 6:29 pm

last week l was having a look around for a deer when l saw this fella watching me, l got closer to get a photo using the pard 007, l just decided to take it so went for my rifle and got barked at by a deer in the bush so the fox took off before l could send him to fox heaven, lucky fox :lol:

and yes l have to reset the dates on the pard

“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Victoria

Post by Grandadbushy » 01 Aug 2020, 7:00 pm

Yeah mm he's got that ''I dare you look '' staring you down thing did you get the deer? :thumbsup: or :thumbsdown: :)
Grandadbushy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by marksman » 01 Aug 2020, 7:06 pm

Grandadbushy wrote:Yeah mm he's got that ''I dare you look '' staring you down thing did you get the deer? :thumbsup: or :thumbsdown: :)

l didn't even see the deer Grandad, it was when l left cover near the bushline getting the photo that they sprung me, bugga
l usually give the deer a break at the moment because the females will be pregnant but was hoping for a spiker because they are in there family groups at the moment and they will be easy to spot, the farmer had been seeing groups of over eight in the area but a bit later in the morning when the sun was out
maybe next time :drinks:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Victoria

Post by Grandadbushy » 01 Aug 2020, 8:54 pm

Yeah mate always next time that's what keeps us interested hey lol
Grandadbushy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland