New licence (how long )

Questions about New South Wales gun and ammunition laws. NSW Firearms Act 1996.

New licence (how long )

Post by Ricky2011 » 13 Sep 2021, 3:42 pm

Hey guys
I been going to range for a few years now and now decided to get my licence but I applied for it and it’s been over 2months now and all it’s coming up with is ‘submitted’
I know with everything going on there probably be a bit of a wait but it hasn’t changed from submitted
Ricky2011
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Re: New licence (how long )

Post by Matthew9511 » 14 Sep 2021, 4:29 pm

You should find all the info you need here.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=10627
Matthew9511
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by Bugman » 15 Sep 2021, 6:50 am

Ricky2011 wrote:Hey guys
I been going to range for a few years now and now decided to get my licence but I applied for it and it’s been over 2months now and all it’s coming up with is ‘submitted’
I know with everything going on there probably be a bit of a wait but it hasn’t changed from submitted

You just have to have patience. It will eventually come.
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Rocker21 » 30 Sep 2021, 6:19 am

I'm newly licenced, 30 days after application I sent an Inquiry to them and within around 8 days I had my letter for my photo licence in hand, licence arrived around a week after I had the photo done.
Rocker21
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by Briza » 11 Oct 2021, 8:02 am

Rocker21 wrote:I'm newly licenced, 30 days after application I sent an Inquiry to them and within around 8 days I had my letter for my photo licence in hand, licence arrived around a week after I had the photo done.

How was the Inquiry sent mate? i'm at 28 days since i sent my license application and i'm getting impatiant already :)
Briza
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Return to New South Wales gun laws