Whose moved into the void of TNT

Questions about Queensland gun and ammunition laws. QLD Weapons Act 1990.

Whose moved into the void of TNT

Post by fuzzyB » 25 Jul 2021, 3:45 pm

Hey Guys,

First post, here it goes: Purchased a centrefire in QLD and trying to get it moved into NSW. It comes in a case that 115cm. Which is over the 105cm that Australia post sets. Trying to work out if anyone has found a way to move arms in the void of the TNT saga (they arent moving munitions anymore). The best price I have been able to get at this point is $180 without insurance.... has anyone found a better option?

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong place, I though this to be the most relevant location.

Thanks
fuzzyB
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Re: Whose moved into the void of TNT

Post by boingk » 25 Jul 2021, 8:32 pm

Piss the case off and have the rifle broken down for packaging, ie action removed from the stock.

This is a cost efficient way of posting any firearm due to length/volume/weight postage calculations. Obviously some prefer the rifle not to be packaged this way for various reasons, I discuss this on sale.

If that works you may be in luck. Perhaps a word with the seller may be in order?
Nil
boingk
Sergeant
Sergeant

Other

Post by bladeracer » 25 Jul 2021, 8:42 pm

fuzzyB wrote:Hey Guys,

First post, here it goes: Purchased a centrefire in QLD and trying to get it moved into NSW. It comes in a case that 115cm. Which is over the 105cm that Australia post sets. Trying to work out if anyone has found a way to move arms in the void of the TNT saga (they arent moving munitions anymore). The best price I have been able to get at this point is $180 without insurance.... has anyone found a better option?

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong place, I though this to be the most relevant location.

Thanks

First, have them remove the action from the stock to reduce the length.
Second, TNT are supposed to continue this service until August 9 from the information I read.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Blr243 » 25 Jul 2021, 9:31 pm

I thought same as boingk
Blr243
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by Harrynsw » 25 Jul 2021, 11:32 pm

bladeracer wrote:
fuzzyB wrote:Hey Guys,

Thanks

First, have them remove the action from the stock to reduce the length.
Second, TNT are supposed to continue this service until August 9 from the information I read.

+1
Harrynsw
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Return to Queensland gun laws