XXXX and State of Origin

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

XXXX and State of Origin

Post by Bill » 10 Jul 2019, 10:08 pm

XXXX tastes like cats piss, and QLD were effing marsh mellows tonight !!!

Go the BLUES
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Re: XXXX and State of Origin

Post by Stix » 10 Jul 2019, 10:21 pm

Ive never tasted cats piss...but ive shot cats while drinking XXXX... :thumbsup:

I wonder if there's any link...XXXX & cat shooting... :unknown:

Got no idea about that funny game...but i am a blues fan down here...
The good ol' Double Blues...go the Jumbo Prince...!!!
:drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigfellascott » 10 Jul 2019, 11:30 pm

Was a great game in the end, started out ****** for the blues but somehow they managed to get their act together and get the job done (Thanks to Teddy and Jimmy and Fergo).

I don't mind the cats piss, I consumed a lot of it over the years, usually by the carton load or more at a time, not these days though, I don't drink at all much anymore - Thank Christ!
bigfellascott
General
General

-

Post by JimTom » 11 Jul 2019, 12:29 am

Bill wrote:XXXX tastes like cats piss, and QLD were effing marsh mellows tonight !!!

Go the BLUES

Good game. NSW definitely deserved the win. You are chasing a rise so I’ll give it to you. XXXX is good beer and you Sir, are a c**khead.
Huntin’, Fishin’, and Lovin’ Everyday.
JimTom
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 11 Jul 2019, 4:43 am

JimTom wrote:
Bill wrote:XXXX tastes like cats piss, and QLD were effing marsh mellows tonight !!!

Go the BLUES

Good game. NSW definitely deserved the win. You are chasing a rise so I’ll give it to you. XXXX is good beer and you Sir, are a c**khead.

:lol: I’m a fifth generation queenslander and I reckon xxxx tastes like crap. Which is why I drink coopers pale ale . When I was a kid xxxx used to taste more like the coopers rather than the chemical dosed crap ( for fast fermentation so the company can make more $ ) it tastes like now . JMHO
bigrich
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by Bill » 11 Jul 2019, 7:12 am

Ahhh JimTom how sweet is victory.......

Not sure how u feel today but things will be sweet for the next 12 months lol
Bill
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Ron Hawkins » 11 Jul 2019, 9:57 am

well we cant win them all otherwise it would be boring, and i agree xxxx is crap these days now i drink boags
Ron Hawkins
Recruit
Recruit

Tasmania

Post by Patriot » 11 Jul 2019, 9:59 am

NSW never deserve to win origin.
They just don’t get it and never will.
Anyone who doesn’t like xxxx is a d**khead...so there
Patriot
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 11 Jul 2019, 11:31 am

Patriot wrote:NSW never deserve to win origin.
They just don’t get it and never will.
Anyone who doesn’t like xxxx is a d**khead...so there

Nah , let’s be honest mate. Xxxx does taste like cats p!ss . It used to taste like old school naturally brewed beer when I was a kid. They over dose it with yeast and chemicals to make more of it quicker for more $ . Just goes to prove how tough queenslander’s are to drink that crap and survive....... :lol:
bigrich
Captain
Captain

Queensland

Post by RoginaJack » 11 Jul 2019, 4:21 pm

"Never deserve to win"...." Deserve"; has got nothing to do with it.

NSW Blues were simply the better team in the last two tests - outplayed, out-tackled and out lasted the Maroons.

AND I don't drink beer either.
Boom, Boom! Tikka, Tikka, Boom! Shoot first, video later.
RoginaJack
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by TassieTiger » 11 Jul 2019, 4:39 pm

What kind of game, has you throw the ball backwards to move the team forwards...

I heard that QLD named their local XXXX because they couldn’t spell “Beer”
Tikka .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g.
Adler a110 28’
Sauer 30-06
Howa 300 win mag.
TassieTiger
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Tasmania

Post by on_one_wheel » 11 Jul 2019, 4:45 pm

Go the BLUES

There's a few rugby players who know how their own piss tastes.

All commercial beer tastes like cats piss , and most Queenslanders are marshmello's :lol:
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand.

on_one_wheel LIVES LEFT: 3..BONUS POINTS: 8

Did my post offend you? If you answered yes, send me a PM and I'll direct you to the nearest safe space.
on_one_wheel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

South Australia

Post by PaddyT » 11 Jul 2019, 5:40 pm

Used to do a lot of work with most of the major breweries many years ago , was lucky enough to be sent on the MAster Brewers tasting course where they teach you how to taste beer (yep its a job), first up blind test of VB, XXXX, Tooheys and a few other commercial brews- not a single person in the room could tell which one was which. The way they develop these beers is to make them taste the same whetther youve had 1 or 6. Funnily enough i did the course at XXXX Milton Brewery- they were a major customer of my company and a great bunch of people worked there back in the mid 90's. HAvent had a xxxx or a VB since BTW
PaddyT
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Patriot » 11 Jul 2019, 7:03 pm

RoginaJack wrote:"Never deserve to win"...." Deserve"; has got nothing to do with it.

NSW Blues were simply the better team in the last two tests - outplayed, out-tackled and out lasted the Maroons.

AND I don't drink beer either.

An unusual comment from a Queenslander....must be a cockroach in disguise.

I don’t drink at all anymore...gave it up 18 months ago. But I did love it long and hard..once upon a time.
Patriot
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by grandadbushy » 12 Jul 2019, 6:39 am

Nah I think Roginajack is fair minded the blues were the better team on the night and i'm a maroon supporter and I don't drink any type of beer because it all tastes like xxxx and no Tassie Tiger xxxx wasn't used because Queenslanders couldn't spell Beer it was used because Tasmanians couldn't read :thumbsup: :drinks: :lol:
grandadbushy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 12 Jul 2019, 6:56 am

grandadbushy wrote:Nah I think Roginajack is fair minded the blues were the better team on the night and i'm a maroon supporter and I don't drink any type of beer because it all tastes like xxxx and no Tassie Tiger xxxx wasn't used because Queenslanders couldn't spell Beer it was used because Tasmanians couldn't read :thumbsup: :drinks: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: Brilliant! Never fear GDB, I drank your quota of XXXX and then some! :D
bigfellascott
General
General

-

Post by Stix » 12 Jul 2019, 7:27 am

grandadbushy wrote:Nah I think Roginajack is fair minded the blues were the better team on the night and i'm a maroon supporter and I don't drink any type of beer because it all tastes like xxxx and no Tassie Tiger xxxx wasn't used because Queenslanders couldn't spell Beer it was used because Tasmanians couldn't read :thumbsup: :drinks: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Just spat some weetbix back into the bowl...
:thumbsup:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by Hunter257 » 12 Jul 2019, 11:13 am

blues and New
so much better than Maroons and that xxxx slop
Hunter257
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales