Joke Thread :lol:

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by womble » 06 Jan 2022, 2:13 pm

Image
womble
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2
 
Posts: 1031
Victoria

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by Die Judicii » 06 Jan 2022, 4:16 pm

womble wrote:Novax Jokeofvic :D


That's gotta be classified as,,,,,,,,,,,, "Pure Gold" :lol:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
User avatar
Die Judicii
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 3015
Queensland

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by cz515 » 06 Jan 2022, 4:17 pm

womble wrote:Novax Jokeofvic :D



Honestly I am pretty pissed off. Doesn't anyone in our government (state or federal) have a backbone. How fkd does it look, give him permission to come... then at the border cancel his visa like a criminal.... just cuz people complained.

It is election year after I suppose..... we need gas, and guess what exploration of possibly the biggest reserve off the east coast was cancelled.. just some wankers complained about a service the size of a fridge 30km off the shore of Newcastle.... the protest was by people wearing clothes made of petrochemicals :thumbsdown:
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
User avatar
cz515
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 538
Victoria

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by Oldbloke » 06 Jan 2022, 6:43 pm

cz515 wrote:
womble wrote:Novax Jokeofvic :D



Honestly I am pretty pissed off. Doesn't anyone in our government (state or federal) have a backbone. How fkd does it look, give him permission to come... then at the border cancel his visa like a criminal.... just cuz people complained.

It is election year after I suppose..... we need gas, and guess what exploration of possibly the biggest reserve off the east coast was cancelled.. just some wankers complained about a service the size of a fridge 30km off the shore of Newcastle.... the protest was by people wearing clothes made of petrochemicals :thumbsdown:


Understand your pissed but this is the joke thread.. pls just jokes.

P.S. who is that dude?

Slightly off topic.GIF
Slightly off topic.GIF (10.97 KiB) Viewed 906 times
Treat trolls with the contempt they deserve, especially the wankers here.
Reminder. I am of average intelligence, therefore 50% of people are dumber than me.
Me wrong, that'll be the day.
User avatar
Oldbloke
General
General
 
Posts: 8153
Victoria

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by Communism_Is_Cancer » 06 Jan 2022, 6:49 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
cz515 wrote:
womble wrote:Novax Jokeofvic :D



Honestly I am pretty pissed off. Doesn't anyone in our government (state or federal) have a backbone. How fkd does it look, give him permission to come... then at the border cancel his visa like a criminal.... just cuz people complained.

It is election year after I suppose..... we need gas, and guess what exploration of possibly the biggest reserve off the east coast was cancelled.. just some wankers complained about a service the size of a fridge 30km off the shore of Newcastle.... the protest was by people wearing clothes made of petrochemicals :thumbsdown:


Understand your pissed but this is the joke thread.. pls just jokes.

P.S. who is that dude?

Slightly off topic.GIF



Roger Federer a professional tennis player. I believe he is tied with Novak with the same number of wins. So the joke requires some context.
Communism_Is_Cancer
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 576
Queensland

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by Oldbloke » 06 Jan 2022, 7:20 pm

Lol. Yeh ok
Treat trolls with the contempt they deserve, especially the wankers here.
Reminder. I am of average intelligence, therefore 50% of people are dumber than me.
Me wrong, that'll be the day.
User avatar
Oldbloke
General
General
 
Posts: 8153
Victoria

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by cz515 » 06 Jan 2022, 8:29 pm

Ok looking up usman kwaja stat's online and this ad comes up.

I think I am single and Christian for sure :sarcasm:

Screenshot_20220106-212554_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220106-212554_Chrome.jpg (693.33 KiB) Viewed 897 times
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
User avatar
cz515
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 538
Victoria

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by womble » 07 Jan 2022, 3:07 am

Image
womble
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2
 
Posts: 1031
Victoria

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by womble » 07 Jan 2022, 3:11 am

womble
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2
 
Posts: 1031
Victoria

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by womble » 07 Jan 2022, 8:16 pm

Image
womble
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2
 
Posts: 1031
Victoria

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by Oldbloke » 08 Jan 2022, 8:34 pm

Treat trolls with the contempt they deserve, especially the wankers here.
Reminder. I am of average intelligence, therefore 50% of people are dumber than me.
Me wrong, that'll be the day.
User avatar
Oldbloke
General
General
 
Posts: 8153
Victoria

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by cz515 » 08 Jan 2022, 8:56 pm

I just asked it, if you are for real it said "my success say no"

I asked if McCracken sleeps with you, it said "yes"


I think I beehive the magic 8 ball
When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil
User avatar
cz515
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 538
Victoria

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by Oldbloke » 10 Jan 2022, 4:21 pm

cz515 wrote:I just asked it, if you are for real it said "my success say no"

I asked if McCracken sleeps with you, it said "yes"

It agreed that I was pregnant. Do look it a bit these days. Lol But thats beer. Lol


I think I beehive the magic 8 ball
Treat trolls with the contempt they deserve, especially the wankers here.
Reminder. I am of average intelligence, therefore 50% of people are dumber than me.
Me wrong, that'll be the day.
User avatar
Oldbloke
General
General
 
Posts: 8153
Victoria

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by Oldbloke » 10 Jan 2022, 4:23 pm

This is for the anti vaxxes. Must be true, i found it on a forum. :D And the bloke that posted it saw it on facebook first. :shock:

IMG-20220107-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220107-WA0000.jpg (77.52 KiB) Viewed 764 times
Treat trolls with the contempt they deserve, especially the wankers here.
Reminder. I am of average intelligence, therefore 50% of people are dumber than me.
Me wrong, that'll be the day.
User avatar
Oldbloke
General
General
 
Posts: 8153
Victoria

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by Hardcast » 13 Jan 2022, 3:00 pm

A bus load of Nuns has a terrible accident, all were killed. They went straight up to Heaven and were waiting at the Pearly gates.
St Peter came out and asked them to line up so he could ask them a few questions before he let them in.

Sister Julie, have you ever touched a mans private parts ? He asked.

Oh I can not lie, she said, I did once as a young teenager, but only with my little pinky finger.

That's alright he said, just dip your finger in the Holely water, and in you go.

Sister Mary, have you ever touched a mans private parts, ? He asked.

Oh yes she said, I did take hold of one and give it a little tug.

That's ok he said, just dip your hand in the Holely water and in you go.

With that, there's a scuffle at the end of the line, and one Nun is trying to push her way to the front.

Sister Josephine, what's the hurry, you'll all get in, he said.

Well if I'm going to have to gargle that water, I want to do it before Sister Patricia puts her arse in that bucket.
User avatar
Hardcast
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 176
South Australia

Re: Joke Thread :lol:

Post by womble » 15 Jan 2022, 3:41 am

womble
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2
 
Posts: 1031
Victoria

Previous

Back to top
 
Return to Off topic - General conversation