He's GONE!!!

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Re: He's GONE!!!

Post by Oldbloke » 25 Aug 2018, 9:07 am

Any chance of this one being added Mods??? :thumbsup: :D

No No No build a few working models. One for each state and the NT then one for Canberra. :thumbsup: if you do well you get the pension. If not so well........
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by JimTom » 25 Aug 2018, 9:11 am

JSS wrote:
JimTom wrote:Another ex PM pension for us to pay now.
Pity it isn’t means tested like they do to our oldies. They work hard all of their lives to get a few assets together then get penalised. Ex Pollies on the gravy train for life. Two sets of rules.
Those pieces of sh1t make me sick to the stomach.

I used to scuba dive with a girl who worked under the umbrella of the Gov Gens Dept, she was part of the team who handled security for visiting pollies & dippo's and for our pollies both current & retired.
You would not believe the money they spend on retired PMs security, and that's on top of their retirement package. They cost us a fortune until the day they (and their partner dies).
So that package had to be put together and paid for once after 11 years of serving as pm for John Howard (for example). How many times has it had to be put together and paid for with these wankers over the past decade.

The sad thing is we sit here an bitch about what a bunch of self serving pieces of s**t they all are just like others are bitching elsewhere i'm sure, but then come election time the mass populous will baa like sheep and vote one of the big two back in again.

Spot on Mate
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 25 Aug 2018, 9:16 am

JSS wrote:
JimTom wrote:Another ex PM pension for us to pay now.
Pity it isn’t means tested like they do to our oldies. They work hard all of their lives to get a few assets together then get penalised. Ex Pollies on the gravy train for life. Two sets of rules.
Those pieces of sh1t make me sick to the stomach.

I used to scuba dive with a girl who worked under the umbrella of the Gov Gens Dept, she was part of the team who handled security for visiting pollies & dippo's and for our pollies both current & retired.
You would not believe the money they spend on retired PMs security, and that's on top of their retirement package. They cost us a fortune until the day they (and their partner dies).
So that package had to be put together and paid for once after 11 years of serving as pm for John Howard (for example). How many times has it had to be put together and paid for with these wankers over the past decade.

The sad thing is we sit here an bitch about what a bunch of self serving pieces of s**t they all are just like others are bitching elsewhere i'm sure, but then come election time the mass populous will baa like sheep and vote one of the big two back in again.

Spot on mate and exactly what I said in an earlier post, people need to wake the f*** up and stop voting either Lib or Lab and start looking at what else there is out there, this country needs a massive change in direction and thinking and it won't come from the likes of Lab or Lib who know they will always have a 50/50 chance each election of getting back in.

The 2 horse race ain't working for us anymore, it's time for a change and that can only come with people changing their way of thinking until then we are doomed for more of the same. :drinks:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Oldbloke » 25 Aug 2018, 9:28 am

I’ve said it for god knows how many years VOTE FOR INDEPENDENTS. THEY LOOK AFTER THEIR ELECTORATE.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bigfellascott » 25 Aug 2018, 9:33 am

Oldbloke wrote:I’ve said it for god knows how many years VOTE FOR INDEPENDENTS. THEY LOOK AFTER THEIR ELECTORATE.

I'm not sure their up to running the country though :D sadly we've been sucked into thinking it's a Duopoly when it comes to the political system and who should be able to run the country. Clearly, they are both out of good ideas so we definitely need a new direction and I'm not convinced the other options are really up to the job but I guess there's only one way to really find out for sure and that's give em a go. :unknown:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Member-Deleted » 25 Aug 2018, 10:13 am

I just can't see how people would trust the liberal party enough to vote for them after seeing what went on the last couple of days
with all the in fighting and that being only one reason :thumbsdown:
Would you put your money in a bank that carried on like that ? if you walked in and they were arguing and bickering, I very much doubt it :thumbsdown:
And labour is no better :thumbsdown:
This sort of carring ons does not set an example for up and coming pollies or the world at large for that matter
one smart move would be take their parliament privilege away and make them accountable for their actions :thumbsup:
And as was said they get paid until their dying days well if they couldn't put enough money away on their salary then tough just put them on a pension
like everyone else :thumbsup:
Money is one of the problems I see with pollies as they don't seem to have a problem with wasting it , even on themselves past and present and then turn
around and pressure the old and the needy for being a drag on the countries purse strings
BIG idea but instead of them trying to become a republic why not become a state of the USA then Thump can rat out the rot like he is doing over there
Just a brain fart :) :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :violin: :friends:
Member-Deleted

Post by Oldbloke » 25 Aug 2018, 10:19 am

Granddadbushy. I agree. It’s just out of control GREED.
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 25 Aug 2018, 10:26 am

bigfellascott wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:I’ve said it for god knows how many years VOTE FOR INDEPENDENTS. THEY LOOK AFTER THEIR ELECTORATE.

I'm not sure their up to running the country though :D sadly we've been sucked into thinking it's a Duopoly when it comes to the political system and who should be able to run the country. Clearly, they are both out of good ideas so we definitely need a new direction and I'm not convinced the other options are really up to the job but I guess there's only one way to really find out for sure and that's give em a go. :unknown:

Yep not sure what would happen if there were no parties. What we need is about 30% independents. People who are real people rather than uni students and caree politicians. Like Ricky Muir. A real person with normal job and lives in rural area not hawthorn or Toorak with 10 ml in the bank and owns 5 appartment blocks. Oh and actually pays som tax
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 25 Aug 2018, 10:43 am

Bah humbug.

The reason nothing has happened after Howard and all these infighting is cuz of the rise of FB and blue independent. So a bunch of loonies get voted in all wanting things completely opposite to each other and nothing really gets done by the main parties. Then ya'll complain that the drongos don't do anything and we need to vote more loonies in (not all small parties and independents are loonies)

Just think about it for a second.. whether you liked john or not he was the last of the lot that actually got things done..... after that rise of weekly polls and swing voters voting independents and minor parties had caused nothing but issues.

This is something that I just came up with 2 days ago... to me it makes sense
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by marksman » 25 Aug 2018, 11:40 am

Ziad wrote:Bah humbug.

The reason nothing has happened after Howard and all these infighting is cuz of the rise of FB and blue independent. So a bunch of loonies get voted in all wanting things completely opposite to each other and nothing really gets done by the main parties. Then ya'll complain that the drongos don't do anything and we need to vote more loonies in (not all small parties and independents are loonies)

Just think about it for a second.. whether you liked john or not he was the last of the lot that actually got things done..... after that rise of weekly polls and swing voters voting independents and minor parties had caused nothing but issues.

This is something that I just came up with 2 days ago... to me it makes sense

you are farken dead right that flackjacket Johnie was the last to get something done :thumbsup:

HE TOOK OUR FARKEN GUNS OFF US :wtf: :drinks:

but you are right "best prime monster ever" :crazy:

I could never vote for them the big two, Oldbloke is right vote in the independants :drinks:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by Oldbloke » 25 Aug 2018, 2:14 pm

I could never vote for them the big two, Oldbloke is right vote in the independants :drinks:

Yep. Just ask my wife :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Ats3 » 27 Aug 2018, 4:01 pm

Around 5-10 years ago Iceland managed to sack their parliament and start again. Population of around 300,000 I think, but it leaves the opportunity open
Ats3
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 27 Aug 2018, 5:07 pm

Oldbloke wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:

Yep not sure what would happen if there were no parties. What we need is about 30% independents. People who are real people rather than uni students and caree politicians. Like Ricky Muir. A real person with normal job and lives in rural area not hawthorn or Toorak with 10 ml in the bank and owns 5 appartment blocks. Oh and actually pays som tax

+1000 OB. ricky muir was the senate elect for the motoring enthusiast party. up here in QLD , former premier ,nazi campbell newman, brought in "hoon" laws , trying to look tough on a few idiots. unfortunately lots of law abiding petrol heads were being discriminated against with dodgy fines and general harasment. i was involed with representatives from this party locally, talking to local MP's on this subject. once ricky was elected , and we had a senator backing us, ( a senator can jump states to get involved ), the government and police backed off and sat down to talk and sort things out. police relations with the car/hot rod crowd have been better since. people power can make a difference, unfortunately most people that complain about the state of affairs, don't do anything about it , and rag on people who do try to make the effort. appathy is the real enemy. don't try to change it ,we're all doomed anyway :unknown:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 27 Aug 2018, 6:49 pm

The invisible hand of mod..... poof and he's gone.
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 27 Aug 2018, 8:11 pm

Ziad wrote:The invisible hand of mod..... poof and he's gone.

mod ? :unknown:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 28 Aug 2018, 3:34 pm

:allegedly: :friends:
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by Die Judicii » 28 Aug 2018, 6:08 pm

Ziad wrote:So the (turn)bull's turn finally came to an end. Peter (dutton) the pied piper was feeling very happy with himself. But as Confucius says, movie star power always wins. So all the politicians are screaming, beam me up scotty (morrison) because we want to goto a bbq and put a (josh) fried(burg) shrimp on the barbie.

All in all the bill 2wd rubbing his hands as his odds just shorten to become the leader of the bunch of holes

You don't happen to write for "How green was my Cactus" do you ?????????

GOLD :thumbsup:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Die Judicii » 28 Aug 2018, 6:20 pm

darwindingo wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:+1 bigfellascott. But they should have used one of these.

guillotine .jpg

Lol

Here OB, a more modern version of what you suggest :thumbsup:

Honestly this should really be mandatory for all of them.. :D They are all so full of ****** they would make for good fertiliser, thats really the only way any of them could ever even hope to be at all useful :thumbsup: :drinks:

:drinks:

Fyck the guillo,,,,,,,,,,,, that's double handling, (think of efficiency) why not use a Hammer Mill,,,,,,,,, then just spread the fertilizer :thumbsup:
I do not fear death itself... Only its inopportune timing!
I've come to realize that,,,,, the two most loving, loyal, and trustworthy females in my entire life were both canines.
Die Judicii
Colonel
Colonel

Queensland

Post by Stix » 28 Aug 2018, 10:46 pm

Ah...saw the title of this thread & thought it was another one about bentaz... :lol: :lol:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 29 Aug 2018, 8:50 am

Stix wrote:Ah...saw the title of this thread & thought it was another one about bentaz... :lol: :lol:

Geez stix, I reckon bentaz didn’t realise he was so famous and popular. I was surprised to see that thread is still going. Might have to take a look ;)
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by marksman » 29 Aug 2018, 8:58 am

Stix wrote:Ah...saw the title of this thread & thought it was another one about bentaz... :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Previous

Return to Off topic - General conversation