He's GONE!!!

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

He's GONE!!!

Post by Daddybang » 24 Aug 2018, 12:28 pm

All I really want is to see Talkbull crying harder than Hawke. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Re: He's GONE!!!

Post by Gaznazdiak » 24 Aug 2018, 12:31 pm

Captain Turdball, Captain Turdball, the crew is revolting!

Yes Mister Pyne, yuck, they are revolting.

:clap:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by JSS » 24 Aug 2018, 12:38 pm

I'd like to see Dutton get hit by a bus.........what a grub!!
JSS
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 24 Aug 2018, 12:52 pm

JSS wrote:I'd like to see Dutton get hit by a bus.........what a grub!!

Absolutely no argument about that. :drinks:
I just can't stand Talkbull (or Keating or Gillard).
These poliscum do this sh@t and tell us that it's all about the country and good of the people when really it's about who gets their snout deepest in the trough!!! :thumbsup: :drinks:

PS moronisson is pm now :lol: :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 24 Aug 2018, 12:59 pm

Daddybang wrote:
JSS wrote:I'd like to see Dutton get hit by a bus.........what a grub!!

Absolutely no argument about that. :drinks:
I just can't stand Talkbull (or Keating or Gillard).
These poliscum do this sh@t and tell us that it's all about the country and good of the people when really it's about who gets their snout deepest in the trough!!! :thumbsup: :drinks:

PS moronisson is pm now :lol: :drinks:

And just to prove it's all about ego and they couldn't give a frog's foreskin about us, Turdball has said if they dump him, he'll take his toys and go home. Costing us millions for yet another by election.

None of them are worth an arse full of steam.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by JSS » 24 Aug 2018, 12:59 pm

You're spot on they're all grubs just out to line their own pockets. I would have like to have seen Julie get up.. Oh well looks like one of the minors will be getting my vote next time.
So glad to see Dutton eat s**t though!!! I hope people boycott his child care centres now and hit him where it hurts.
JSS
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 24 Aug 2018, 1:26 pm

According to the ABC 24 news ticker, Dutton's Qld electoral office has been bricked, windows and doors smashed.

That wasn't you was it Daddy?
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 24 Aug 2018, 1:49 pm

So the (turn)bull's turn finally came to an end. Peter (dutton) the pied piper was feeling very happy with himself. But as Confucius says, movie star power always wins. So all the politicians are screaming, beam me up scotty (morrison) because we want to goto a bbq and put a (josh) fried(burg) shrimp on the barbie.

All in all the bill 2wd rubbing his hands as his odds just shorten to become the leader of the bunch of holes
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by JimTom » 24 Aug 2018, 2:01 pm

What a mess. Typical of pollies to worry about their own interests ahead of their constituents.
Julie Bishop would’ve been the pick of them in my own personal opinion. I appreciate that others will think differently.
At least she has been a loyal deputy for her ten years as a minister. She has a bit of substance, unlike those other snivelling grubs.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 24 Aug 2018, 2:56 pm

Now we have a pentacostal christian, just like Geeeeee Dubbya in power in our country.

Seems like we can only go downhill from here.

My apologies to the god botherers among us.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by JSS » 24 Aug 2018, 3:41 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:Now we have a pentacostal christian, just like Geeeeee Dubbya in power in our country.

You don't need to apologize to them, their god tells them to turn the other cheek and forgive all us heathens :crazy:

I think we need a good dictator to come along and get rid of these money grubbing suit wearing wankers.............do you think mass hangings would be going too far?

On a side note i'd love to buy a beer for those 4 who trashed Duttons headquarters up here. I really hope they don't get caught. :drinks: :clap:
JSS
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 24 Aug 2018, 3:52 pm

JSS wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:Now we have a pentacostal christian, just like Geeeeee Dubbya in power in our country.

You don't need to apologize to them, their god tells them to turn the other cheek and forgive all us heathens :crazy:

I think we need a good dictator to come along and get rid of these money grubbing suit wearing wankers.............do you think mass hangings would be going too far?

On a side note i'd love to buy a beer for those 4 who trashed Duttons headquarters up here. I really hope they don't get caught. :drinks: :clap:

As long as they hang them the old fashioned way.

None of this long drop neck snapping nonsense, put the noose on, haul 'em up till they start kicking and let gravity do it's job.

There's also a lot to be said for the strangling post: put them up against a post, put a loop around their neck, put a strong stick into the loop and twist it till their eyes pop.

Call me old fashioned but our ancestors knew how to arrange a good execution.
:drinks:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by JSS » 24 Aug 2018, 4:54 pm

You get the post & stick and i'll get the rope & beer, we can have ourselves ye olde style party!! :drinks:
Last edited by JSS on 24 Aug 2018, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JSS
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 24 Aug 2018, 4:58 pm

JSS wrote:You get the post & stick and i'll get the rope & beer, we can ourselves ye olde style party!! :drinks:

Alllll fecking righty then.
A man after my own heart!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Gaznazdiak » 24 Aug 2018, 5:06 pm

There is a large market for nappies for adult incontinence, what a fvcking pity we don't have them for political incompetence.
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Daddybang » 24 Aug 2018, 5:44 pm

Gaznazdiak wrote:According to the ABC 24 news ticker, Dutton's Qld electoral office has been bricked, windows and doors smashed.

Not guilty yer honour!!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Gaznazdiak » 24 Aug 2018, 6:15 pm

Daddybang wrote:
Gaznazdiak wrote:According to the ABC 24 news ticker, Dutton's Qld electoral office has been bricked, windows and doors smashed.

Not guilty yer honour!!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) :drinks:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 24 Aug 2018, 6:56 pm

Swapping one arsehole for another will only lead to more bulls**t, sadly this will see the other bunch of pricks (lab party) will the next election which again will leave the country in an even bigger ****** than it's in now. :thumbsdown:

People need to wake the f*** up and stop allowing this 2 horse race to continue every time we are forced to vote for a ******. :thumbsdown:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Chronos » 24 Aug 2018, 6:57 pm

Longest serving lefty lib leader in history :lol:

Chronos
Chronos
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

New South Wales

Post by Gaznazdiak » 24 Aug 2018, 7:02 pm

bigfellascott wrote:Swapping one arsehole for another will only lead to more bulls**t, sadly this will see the other bunch of pricks (lab party) will the next election which again will leave the country in an even bigger ****** than it's in now. :thumbsdown:

People need to wake the f*** up and stop allowing this 2 horse race to continue every time we are forced to vote for a ******. :thumbsdown:

You're right Scott, we need to apply the American rule they used in Vietnam, "Kill them all, let their god sort them out."
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Daddybang » 24 Aug 2018, 7:14 pm

Chronos wrote:Longest serving lefty lib leader in history :lol:

Chronos

Yep he almost joined the labour but libs offered a better seat
Then he knifed Nelson then Abbot and now winges about an insurgency when it happens to him....f@#ken hypocritical sook. :drinks:
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Oldbloke » 24 Aug 2018, 7:26 pm

+1 bigfellascott. But they should have used one of these.

guillotine .jpg
guillotine .jpg (8.82 KiB) Viewed 5159 times

Lol
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Member-Deleted » 24 Aug 2018, 8:07 pm

Well watching all that was on about the spill in parliament over the last 3 days
I couldn't help thinking that I was watching an extended episode of All Aussie Adventures with Russel Coit :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
But then it hit me Russel Coit is far more sane and diplomatic than those pricks :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
They look after themselves fek Australia if this doesn't wake Australians up to what the big two are up to then maybe we deserve what we
are getting from them
What went on in the house and question time being stopped is similar to kids in a playground :shock: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :x
Member-Deleted

Post by Rod_outbak » 24 Aug 2018, 9:05 pm

They are all as bad as each other, but Mal was particularly only there for his own benefit.
The whole time he's been PM, I dont think Mal understood the challenges facing the average Australian.
Moreso; I dont think he cared, either.

I've never seen a more self-absorbed pollie in my life.

Ironic how Wee Billy Shorten is talking big about how much he respected Mal as an opponent. Wee Billy also goes on about how often Mal used the word 'Love' in his speeches, which is SUPPOSED to show how much Mal loves his family, and his deep love for Australia!
Pretty sure the ONLY love Mal had for anything, was for Mal!

And now, he's packing up his marbles and departing politics altogether, so we have under 12 months until the next election has to be called, and he's forcing a bi-election in Wentworth.
I'm SURE thats not goign to cost the taxpayer anything!!
You'd think he'd be able to see his term out as an elected member of parliament.
He could sit up the back beside Barney and Mr Rabbit, and heckle!
Self-impressed/absorbed prick!
---------------------
Sharing the extreme love with cats in Outback QLD
Rod_outbak
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by darwindingo » 24 Aug 2018, 11:50 pm

Oldbloke wrote:+1 bigfellascott. But they should have used one of these.

guillotine .jpg

Lol

Here OB, a more modern version of what you suggest :thumbsup:

Honestly this should really be mandatory for all of them.. :D They are all so full of ****** they would make for good fertiliser, thats really the only way any of them could ever even hope to be at all useful :thumbsup: :drinks:

“Accidental Discharges” DO NOT OCCUR !!

An "Unintended Discharge" is nothing more than the lack of appropriate safety procedures or the failure to follow them..!

I love my country, but fear my government.
darwindingo
Sergeant
Sergeant

-

Post by Oldbloke » 25 Aug 2018, 12:53 am

Honestly this should really be mandatory for all of them.. :D They are all so full of ****** they would make for good fertiliser, thats really the only way any of them could ever even hope to be at all useful :thumbsup: :drinks:

:drinks:[/quote]

Love it
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by JimTom » 25 Aug 2018, 7:26 am

Another ex PM pension for us to pay now.
Pity it isn’t means tested like they do to our oldies. They work hard all of their lives to get a few assets together then get penalised. Ex Pollies on the gravy train for life. Two sets of rules.
Those pieces of sh1t make me sick to the stomach.
JimTom
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 25 Aug 2018, 8:07 am

darwindingo wrote:
Oldbloke wrote:+1 bigfellascott. But they should have used one of these.

guillotine .jpg

Lol

That's f@#kin brilliant DD!! :thumbsup: :drinks:

Any chance of this one being added Mods??? :thumbsup: :D
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 25 Aug 2018, 8:59 am

Will tbh..... Tony should have done the same. I think it's better that he quit now or maybe stay on till next election.... just think do you ever have two head coaches for one team..... nope
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by JSS » 25 Aug 2018, 9:01 am

JimTom wrote:Another ex PM pension for us to pay now.
Pity it isn’t means tested like they do to our oldies. They work hard all of their lives to get a few assets together then get penalised. Ex Pollies on the gravy train for life. Two sets of rules.
Those pieces of sh1t make me sick to the stomach.

I used to scuba dive with a girl who worked under the umbrella of the Gov Gens Dept, she was part of the team who handled security for visiting pollies & dippo's and for our pollies both current & retired.
You would not believe the money they spend on retired PMs security, and that's on top of their retirement package. They cost us a fortune until the day they (and their partner dies).
So that package had to be put together and paid for once after 11 years of serving as pm for John Howard (for example). How many times has it had to be put together and paid for with these wankers over the past decade.

The sad thing is we sit here an bitch about what a bunch of self serving pieces of s**t they all are just like others are bitching elsewhere i'm sure, but then come election time the mass populous will baa like sheep and vote one of the big two back in again.
JSS
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Next

Return to Off topic - General conversation