Pistol Storage Sydney CBD

General conversation and chit chat - The place for non-shooting specific topics. Introduce yourself here.

Pistol Storage Sydney CBD

Post by Rider888 » 18 Oct 2018, 6:48 am

Not even sure if this is a thing or legal but I was wondering if there is anyone living in the CBD or within 5 to 10 kms out who is able to help me store 1 or 2 pistols for between 2 to 4 weeks?

With the need to draw the pistol on Tuesday the 30th Oct for a shoot, early to mid afternoon and return the next morning?

If able, please DM me today because if you are able to, I will pick up my pistol this evening.

Thanks
Rider888
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Re: Pistol Storage Sydney CBD

Post by Daddybang » 18 Oct 2018, 7:05 am

Gday rider
Can ya store them at the club ya gonna shoot at? Would save relying on a stranger to store'em. :unknown: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Rider888 » 18 Oct 2018, 7:05 am

Daddybang wrote:Gday rider
Can ya store them at the club ya gonna shoot at? Would save relying on a stranger to store'em. :unknown: :drinks:

Sorry not an option but I understand what you are saying. Not to worry. I won't collect it today then.

Thanks anyway
Rider888
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Daddybang » 18 Oct 2018, 7:12 am

Don't give up yet mate its only early and one of the fellas may end up being able to help :thumbsup: :drinks:
Just be careful is all :D :thumbsup: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Archie » 18 Oct 2018, 7:19 am

You can hire pistol lockers at Kennards Camperdown. Just check their opening hours because you can only access the lockers when they are open.
Archie
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Rider888 » 18 Oct 2018, 7:20 am

Archie wrote:You can hire pistol lockers at Kennards Camperdown. Just check their opening hours because you can only access the lockers when they are open.

Thank you
Rider888
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Return to Off topic - General conversation